GRADS GREY APPLICATION NUMBER 2!!!!!!!! (GOOD LUCK ME)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boomer

VIP
Post all Gray Jedi Applications at this section of the forum. https://reborngaming.net/forums/forums/grey-jedi-applications.51/

Note: Must be at least level 185 with 3 or less warns (any over 2 months old do not apply) and a CC to apply. If warns go over 20 in total, regardless of age, you will be removed.

Gray Jedi Application Form

Steam Name:choochela
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:227789301
CC Name:Choochela
Current names/ranks on server:i have two lives: MV Padawan Grad, and IT PVT Grad
Level:189
Number of warns (active/total):16
Time on Server (approx):Been playin since december of 2017

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you:
A gray jedi is someone who is on their own journey, a journey that is unlike others. One to restore balance of the force. As a grey jedi you are alone, you are responsible for your actions and every single thing you say and do. You arent part of a faction, nor a jedi, nor a sith. You believe the force isnt to be tampered with in the incorrect ways, including war. The force is what created you and me. The force isnt meant to be distributed as a tool or weapon for a side in a war. The force is what binds us and it is the reason why you are here. The grey arent weak, but they arent powerful. They are just grey. And they must secure the galaxy........

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi:To restore peace between all life forms and make sure that the innocent and pure are safe. Gaurding the force is also a main chore for us grey, and that is why we are here. War through out the galaxy is only doing damage to what the force has created. A grey needs to stop this. It is there decisions and purpose is to make sure war is ended and that the clouded and corrupt minds of the jedi and sith or any other galaxy system at war is to realize they arent destorying the enemy, but themselves. Its our goal to make them realize and go back to peace to prevent the death of innocents. amen.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: I feel like if i become grey, i can change the galaxy, the universe, the multiverses, and all dimensions... I feel like i would be able to help in the cause of settling world peace and make sure all innocent and pure species and creatures survive outcomes of any war.

Please note. At anytime you can be removed from Gray. It is a privilege and should be taken seriously. Failure to maintain good RP standings may result in loss of position by staff's discretion.

At anytime your warns go above 3 active or 20 total you are removed from Gray. Anytime your levels go below 185 you are removed as well.

Rules:

1. A Gray is to have their spawns on neutral planets, mainly Tatooine.
2. Gray's are individuals. Their actions shall be judged and acted on as their own. They may choose to work together with other Gray's or factions but do not have to.
3. Gray's may not attack people without a valid RP reason. They may defend themselves/others in raids and stand up for their personal beliefs.
4. Gray's must get permission to go to a Home planet. Permission can be granted permanently from any council+ of the home faction.
5. A Gray can have 4 interactions with a home planet permission. Null means need perms to warp unless on mission. Perms mean you can go freely. Banished means you can't go without perms, not even for missions. Exiled means if you go, and die on planet, you are PK'd.
6. A Gray must have Grey or Gray in their name. They can have any title they want, as long as it is RP friendly. And the title carries no power.
7. A Gray can have a factions comms for 1 week if given by a faction leader only.
8. Gray's can, in no way, be involved in an Overthrow. They must leave planet asap or kill in console if on planet when one is called. Failure to do so or acting in an Overthrow can result in a PK if killed and removal from Gray.

-1. I dont belive i’ve met you and i really dont know if you should have gray, feels like you would abuse the privilige. Also 16 warns

Last edited:

Ventum

-1 low rank on both lives probably points to you being considered inactive, along with the fact I have never seen you around. Get more active and make a name for yourself.

-1 extremely inactive I've never run into you ever, and that includes on vacations when I was all day so it's not a timezone thing. the only time I've seen your name was your last grey Jedi app. Also as stated you are a padawan and a private and also in 0 orgs. At level 189 that says something really sketchy about you. 16 warns as well.

Rde Ren

+1 the reason he is such low level in his faction is because he converts alot. cool guy, not a minge, why not?

+1 greys arnt that active anyways but he has lvl 189 so he has had to be active enough to get that. Also that's one of the best grey paragraphs I have seen in a while

-1 Tried to pay me 100k ingame for me to +1 his application, he also attempted to persuade another EE Captain to +1 with 100k

Get active and known. Also don't try to persaude people to +1 your app. ALSO you have 16 warns when your supposed to have 3 or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.