Steam Name: Redicule
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:125870359
CC Name:
Current names/ranks on server: Redicule
Level: 100
Number of warns (active/total): 0 active total 6
Time on Server (approx): 1 year 10 months

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you:

Grey Jedi means to me is a person that seeks out to find there own path. They do not follow others but do help when help is needed. They decide what they become within the force and how others affect them. A gray helps those who needs help and only intervenes if they feel it is neccessary. A Gray would not let a young force user be annhiliated by an experianced duelist. A grey has learned both the dark side and the light side but does not feel satisfied with either and chooses to become there own person.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi:
My goal as a Grey Jedi will be to help people and factions that need it at desperate times. My goal is to help new players to the server and protecting them on neutral planets. I would also like to make peace with all factions and not be kept to sticking with one faction. I want to teach others the way of the gray jedi. I want to be able to protect exiles if I feel they need protection. I want to make my own path separate from the sith or jedi. I want to be able to make peace with both factions and become knowledgable of each faction although I also want to be separate

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray:
I feel I should be allowed gray jedi because I want to be able to achieve my goals. Ive been playing the server for a while and want to become a Gray Jedi as something different to experiance. Also, im kind of epic.

Zeus

+1 seems like he’ll make a good gray Jedi, and understands the importance of them

Moxxi

Founder
accepted please contact a staff member for the whitelist and dont forget to always use your cc model while on the gray job

Status
Not open for further replies.