Grey Jedi Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukir

VIP
So I heard Grey isn't an applicable thing anymore? Because its dumb apparently. But I was grey back in like, 2017, It's really just a matter of applying for freedom. I like being called grey because it matches the lore of my life "Lukir Ganar" This isn't a matter of me not wanting to play in factions, I'll still probably come back to Jedi/Sith because ykno, gotta max out all the lives to feel complete. But I was grey before, and by becoming Grey I feel like I've retained my life from 3.0 Reborn. I've gotten crystals, my CC, my name, all I need now is Grey. I'm aware its not applicable anymore but lets be honest, It's not gonna make that much of a difference to the server if all I'm striving for is to help new players, make events, and hang out with the community. Hopefully I won't be denied just because "Grey is dumb" Keep in mind I haven't been the biggest roleplayer, but that's why I think becoming Grey could do me some justice, not only as a roleplayer, but as a gamemaster as well. I'm not as well acquainted with roleplay as I used to be, and I'm hoping to make a comeback in terms of the things I can achieve through RP and as a community member.

QUALIFICATIONS
Steam Name - Door Tea
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:88646688
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - Jedi Master Lukir Ganar
Server Playtime - 3w 6d
Garry’s Mod Playtime - almost 8,000 hours my god what have i done
Warn Count - 0
Age - 21

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

FORCE USER
[ x ]
Requires VIP

QUESTIONNAIRE
Event Character roles require a good amount of knowledge of lore, server history, and current server events.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?

I've always loved Star Wars, my all time favorite storyline was always the Force Unleashed games. which is why I'm obsessed with the Experimental Armor, other than that, the dueling was always really amazing (except for todays choreography of saber fights. that shit stinky). So I've always been a duelist main. Aside from sabers and dueling, I've always loved clone wars, and there's a huge amount of story behind that, especially Ashoka, her eventually becoming a Grey with white sabers was always a big influence on my Grey life back in the day. using white crystals while duel wielding. MMMMMMMMMMMMM. I even had my own custom crystal (which I still have a video of my getting it spawned, was called the Toke of Lukir lol, good times.) Anyway yeah, feeling like I've earned the use of a silver saber.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?

Not sure if old days still apply, but my character Lukir Ganar has been through literally everything. I've had this same name for as long as I can remember, and I don't plan on losing the name either. Technically I've applied for Grey before and it was already accepted so just give it to me but whatever I'm applying. ANYWAY, I guess I'll go over my entire life from back in 2016, so here we go.

Lukir Ganar started his life as a student on Tython under Grandmaster Cause, here I was inducted into the Shadows, and eventually became one of the top shadows of the order, using agility to my advantage, I won plenty of duels with Ataru, and eventually became Battle Master. The Ganar family grew overtime, reaching a member count of over 20 family members, who all desired to keep the Jedi Order in a peaceful state of tranquility. From there life was good, until the Ganar family eventually started losing members, and was down to less then 10 Ganars, Overtime the Jedi could not give Lukir what he had hoped to find as a Jedi, so most of the Ganar's joined the Eternal Empire, with Lukir as one of 2 Princes, I set off on a new journey alongside Dickolas Dan, Vethar, Oil, and many others. The EE were constantly threatened because of their OP Force abilities, and were constantly hunted down. As time passed, the constant hunting and running felt tedious, and this is where Lukir Ganar finally chose to operate between the spectrum of Light and Dark, a Grey Jedi. (I guess I won't mention my life as a grey jedi because I'm applying for it on technically a new server, so it doesn't really apply anymore, but whatever, moral of the story, I'm tired of the chase, I wanna retire as a grey jedi and live the rest of my life teaching those who need guidance, and a better understanding of how our community maintains stability.)

What drew you to the character role you have selected?

Well my cc is pretty grey/white, fits pretty well with my aesthetic. Just jokin' around tho, I really do get fed up with dealing with dark/jedi council and having to constantly have someone to listen to. Becoming Grey is basically the equivalent of moving to the Outer Rim. Nobody to tell you what to do, you get to finally live your own life at your own pace. I appreciate the factions and their work, but personally I don't see myself getting as involved as I used to, especially recently. People have the time of day to work on an entire document dedicated to an organization, and to feel like I've achieved my "final form" It's either I become Council and work tirelessly to an effort I'm not completely on board for, or I apply for Grey Jedi, so I can finally feel content with my character. Sure I could apply for a "Neutral" thing but that just sounds boring. The Grey Jedi is something you have to earn over a long period of time. I've already earned it before, so I don't see how I haven't earned it now. Many stories such as Ashoka Tano, or Jolee Bindo. Both were Grey Jedi's who still served the Republic after leaving the Jedi Order. This is a very similar idea of what I'm going for. Most likely I will still serve and protect those of the Temple, because the people there hold a close spot in my heart. Though I'm still willing to travel through both factions so that I can give a better understanding of dueling and whatnot to those who need guidance. I've yet to decide exactly how I'll approach my life as a Grey (hoping that I would get accepted) but I know for a fact I would make positive mark on the community as a Grey Jedi.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?

My only main motive to get out of main factions is to attain independence. Without restraints on my life I can travel wherever I gain the ability to, help the community as I choose (instead of just helping train JUST Jedi, I can train anyone and everyone if given the opportunity) Other than the independence, Hopefully I can grow the Ganar family past the Jedi Order. I will always feel the need to help new members of the community (Or factions i guess but I'm mostly considering these circumstances as grey out of character) and help people fill their journey with the right decisions. Honestly back in the day I didn't have the best relationship with some people, But now that I'm not a teenager, I've grown to be able to get along with literally anyone. I should probably be a real estate agent but too bad, I wanna be a grey jedi lol.

ROLE QUESTIONNAIRE
Copy and answer only the questions relevant to your role.

FORCE USER
Why has your character not joined either the Jedi or Sith with their Force abilities?

I choose to become a grey because Sith are too aggressive and Jedi are too arrogant. Honestly just tired of being told what to do and how to play. I'm hoping this could be a revelation for me in terms of roleplay since I don't really RP much, would be good for me out of character to see how people RP in terms of conquests and what not to apply towards events. As a grey I get to experience more things (instead of no-clipping and watching which I can't do without permission) and be more involved with things I'm not usually a part of.

What is your character’s goal within the Force?

I mean honestly I have no goals to attain more power, I'm completely content with where I'm at now. I just strive to be able to explore and live at my own will. For example, teaching new students of the force about or community/universe. There's quite a lot to consider when choosing a faction, and if they were to ever ask why I'm a grey, it's because I personally don't believe in dedicating myself to a way of life. I live my life as I see fit.

What is your character’s interpretation of the Force?

Well as a Grey, my interpretation of the force is purely just to be a helping hand of the galaxy, I have no attachment besides the grey code "There must be both dark and light. I will do what I must to keep the balance, as the balance is what holds all life. There is no good without evil, but evil must not be allowed to flourish. There is passion, yet peace; serenity, yet emotion; chaos, yet order. I am a wielder of the flame; a champion of balance. I am a guardian of life. I am a Grey Jedi." By this meaning that both need to exist for the galaxy to stay intact, but both sides are unreliable to stand behind. I am willing to teach other force users my way of life, but not everyone sees the world as I see it, and that's balance.

What is your character’s interpretation of the Jedi and Sith Codes?

Well in terms of my characters life, I've witnessed both Jedi and Sith dealings, and neither comply to my liking. The Jedi Code strays away from attachment, which I see unfair. Everyone has a right to live their lives as they see fit, but there's still evil tendencies to account for. Such as the Sith code, they believe in attaining a constant higher power, which as I said earlier, I'm content with the power I have now, and feel there's no reason for me to want more. The Sith deal in absolutes, therefore there is no way of compromise or negotiations. Making a journey of life hard to navigate. Both are perfectly against each other, but as a Grey, you have the opportunity to work outside the factions principles.

Koint

+1 I've played with lukir when he was a grey back in old versions and I can say definitely from playing with him in this newest version that he would actually be a good addition to grey Jedi and not some random who wants to become one cause it's 'cool'. Ronnie, I understand that you do not like the greys do to them not being in lore but that doesn't mean the community doesn't like to see them, back in older versions and this current version greys have a big hand in RP along with RP in general, and I've had my best RP with grey Jedi even when I wasn't one of them.

Xidant

Gamemaster
+1 Lukir acts like a grey even when he is in a faction no mind you JC, mans uses everything white, white crystal, white model, white pac, etc. Anything white you name it, and now he is going for the white tab menu incredible, he is collecting the exodia! All jokes aside, i think personally as a grey Lukir would serve a neutral stance and would manage to be a rolemodel when it comes to being a grey jedi.

Kesler

VIP
+1
This boy needs this push back into the Grey Jedi role. Honestly, if you do get this I hope this encourages you to take a step forward and dive into that sweet and tasty roleplay my boy.
1654324283876.png

Status
Not open for further replies.