Grim Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grim

ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF APPLICATION
Please copy the entire form below and make a new thread in this section with all of the fields correctly filled out.
Failure to correctly fill out this form within 24 hours of posting your application will result in your application automatically being denied.

QUALIFICATIONS
Steam Name: Grim
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:100556597
Ingame Name(s) - OST Emperor Apprentice Grim Nebi
Server Playtime - 20h 40m
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 6,502
Warn Count - 0
Age - 20

Relevant Experience
Servers - Reborn Gaming, Icefuse, Hazard Roleplay, PleaseLoveMe Darkrp

Positions -
Reborn Gaming - Admin for a long ass time
Icefuse - Admin, and Became Moderator again awhile ago
Hazard Roleplay - Superadmin
PleaseLoveMe - Co-Owner

Responsibilities - Staff Sits, Run Events usually on some servers I had to become a Gamemaster, I helped manage servers before, Did help form staff teams when needed. Mostly all in server stuff, I rarely never handled coding or anything. But I did make sure there was a stabled staff team and I was doing my job to the best of my abilities

Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application? I think the community will support my application because of my past experience. I have been with Reborn for a how long time, even though I did take a break from it. I was with it for a good chunk, and well known as a very active Admin during that time. even though I left I still came back every now and then to see how things were doing, I didn't really each out to everyone that was currently playing but I did pop in. Even though I might not actually know any of these new players, I do believe that atleast a few remember me from back in the really old days. But the people that do remember me do know how active I was as a staff member and that I did always answer alot of people ask for help when they needed it. I always believe that Staff should come first before roleplay, some people may disagree with me. But I held that while I staffed on every server I did, even when I was admin on Reborn.

What makes you more qualified than other players? I believe I am very qualified due to my past experience, especially how long I was staffing for reborn a long time ago. And because of this I believe I can bring the set of unique skills I have which include very active member, friendly nature, understanding, and not biased when handling anything related to staff situations, both sides are equal in every way I believe when handling a staff sit. But I am also very well qualified due to my already knowledge of staff sits, staff punishments, roleplay situations and on how it should be handled as a staff member. But I would still reach out to make sure I am doing everything right, since not everything I would do would be perfect. Because if all the staff team was working together, have good reputation with each other it would improve the server. But the last reason why I think I am qualified is because of my long history on gmod and different gamemodes of being staff on, so I seen a lot of different situations and how they were handled

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation? My primary focus is to bring the two main parties, bring anyone that witnessed it or someone that the primary main party requested if they are related to the situation. So I can cross the stories to make sure they are correct, and ask if they have any clips or screenshots of the situation. I would make sure both parties have a fair chance to speak on there side. Then after that with the evidence I have and the stories I would then decide the best course of action

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff? I have been apart of this community for a long time. I really love to see that it back and growing like it is, I want to be apart of that and be able to help make it grow like I used to remember it. I have plently of friends that came back, so that made me want to come back even more and even become staff again so I can be apart of the staff family again

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.
[Grim]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Grim], have permission from [Super Admin+] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[Grim]

Last edited:

Sloth

Ok, the only two issues are you are staff on Icefuse and ya forgot to fill out the user permission clause. I am going natural until one is fixed.

Neutral

Grim

Ok, the only two issues are you are staff on Icefuse and ya forgot to fill out the user permission clause. I am going natural until one is fixed.

Neutral
I have fixed the first issue, and I get your concern with ice fuse but i have balanced servers before. It just helps so I don’t get burnt out again

Status
Not open for further replies.