Ingame Name(s) - Grizz
Server Playtime - 8 Hours Currently. Reborn JvS v1.0 in the past, 900+
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 1036
Warn Count - 0
Age - 31

Relevant Experience
Servers - Reborn Gaming- JvS v1.0 Late 2016, Holonet-Admin

Positions - Super Admin

Responsibilities - Staff meetings, Manage server, Run events, I would add models for events and lore, placed text screens and more. Spawned in small/large monsters for everyone to fight in events, helped manage many other story events.

QUESTIONNAIRE

Why should the community support your application? Because I was an OG JvS Super-Admin back in 2016. I left in the New Year of 2017 to help with the beginnings of Holonet, but shortly after had my first son, I was offline alot. I've always loved the servers and would like to come back and help it again. I missed the friends and the community here. Training new acolytes welcoming newcomers to the server was huge for me. Teaching others the lore and greeting them right as they would log in was nice. I found the ones that were greeted quickly and I was able to promote them immediately tended to stay. They saw the server was ran smoothly and had active staff.

What makes you more qualified than other players? I was here playing on this server years ago. I've moderated, admined and help resolve many issues on this server v1.0. I'm a bit rusty with building in GM but it'll come back to me. I used to help come up with events and even revamped alot of text screens across the whole map. Especially the welcoming info text in Jedi/Sith/EE. I revamped SO MANY. I look forward to helping feel the map more lived in and authentic while also keeping the server memory demand low. I hope to bring my experience to 3.0 and assist other admins.

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation? Manage in-game conflicts from controlling or deescalate situations. We used to pull away all involved parties and get to the bottom of the issue. We would then hand out the appropriate sentence. Typically things can just be talked out. Rarely did i need to truly ban. I help teach others how to love our server. I will shut down any disruptions. I've had my fair share of admin situations where we needed to intervene.

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff? Because honestly, it still holds a place in my heart. I want to keep peace on the server and help others love this server as much as I. I miss the days of helping run the server and being apart of it all. I've always loved this community and wished the best for them. Back when I left after the New Year of 2017, I left on good terms and have missed it since. I love this community and it would be an honor to serve it again.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.
[ X]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Grizz, have permission from Ronnie to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[ X]

Thank you considering my application

Ronnie

Owner
| +8 |
One of the best staff members of 1.0 Reborn, will be a fantastic standard-bearer for the Reborn Edition.

The Observer

Owner
Forum Manager
JvS Staff
+9

Today's newer community members may not know him, but I do. Grizz is an extremely mature and level-headed individual that isn't a stranger to the staff work and experience required to be effective in a leadership role. A must-have on this staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.