Gub Gub's GM Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Master Application

Steam name: -Orion-
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:80770855
Ingame name(s): HellJumper, Gub Gub, Atlas
Current play time: Started in late 1.0 and left for a bit late 2.0 and rejoin in early 3.0
Time in Garry’s Mod: 1,874
Amount of warns: 2 From Last October

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience:
Server(s): Highlander Gaming (shutdown), Icefuse, AlienRP (basicly shut down)
Time as position: Highlander was about 2 months, Icefuse was about 3 months and alienRP was 1 month

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[X ] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)
I have alot of experience thats why I was a previous GM on diff servers.
Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[X ] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore:
Yes, If the players like the first part of a story I will make a story arc if the foundation of the story is long enough and the players vote on it with alot of +1's (Sometimes I will also do a small mini game.)
Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[X ] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[2 ]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[X ] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.):
I want to make a story and build within the story, I want to give the players a good time within the server and hope they will like my events. I am not expecting them to immediantly like my events, It will take time and over the time I will learn what they like as an event and I will adapt to it. If needed I will take a break for events and think about what I should do for an event or ask a few players what they would like to see in future events. I sometimes be a bit much but I can adapt, I wont make events that are basicly impossible, I will give the players some sort of challenge and not everybody will finish the event. I will also do things for organizations if they allow me, they will be small events that only include a small group of players. I am also a decent builder, it will take some time (not to much time) but the result will be a good build. If other GM want to help with the event I will let them help, if its a small event I will do it alone or just 1 other GM
Plan an event (story based or building based): The Jedi Council have noticed a abnormal amount of Sith trying to break into the palace of tatooine. They have sent a few troopers to investigate, They never reported back. That is why the council have decided to send a group of jedi to the palace and Find out what the sith want. It will a dangerous mission but they cant let the sith have whatever is inside the palace. After a while the jedi have fought back the sith and taken the palace, But there was a disturbance in the backround. A Duo of Phantoms have come to the palace and seem very aggresive, the jedi must call for the sith to help them destroy the phantoms. After they have Defeated the phantoms and its minions, they would try and break into the palace to see what the sith were trying to get. A holocron, The sith have noticed that the Jedi are taking the holocron so it has turned into a Brawl between the Sith and the Jedi. If the Jedi win the brawl, they get the Holocron, if the Sith win the Brawl they get the holocron. (If EE decides to join in they will also get the holocron.) And return back to there home planets and try to reveal what is inside of the holocron.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[X ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [name here], have permission from [Senior GM+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[X ] (Windu)

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I am known around the server, some peopel dont know me but thats because you probably werent around me in the earlier stages of the server. My name sounds like a minges name but I know what Im doing, I can also be a very good GM for the players since they know my Imagination is quite large. If you dont like me, thats fine I just want to help the server in any case I can. I can be both stubborn and open minded but in all Im a pretty good person, Im only online during the day sometimes if Im wanting to Ill stay up to around 12:00 at night. I have plenty of experience on the server, I know who people are unless they are only online during night. I will be starting school soon so I will be online at around 4:00 In the afternoon to 9:00 or 9:30. And on weekends Ill probably be on the entire day.
Note: Gamemaster are not staff. Gamemaster should not use their powers for anything besides their events. Unless instructed to do other wise by Head Admin +

Last edited:

Cruen

-2 Player interview & Plan an event sections are extremely lacking, as well as "As a game master what do you desire to do" section. I also do not see you at all in TS and have no clue who you are. The few times I have seen you in-game you have been a bit mingy. I also saw you for the first time ever in game, earlier today. I do not think you are close to being ready for GM, or will be anytime soon.

Reactions: Hex
-2 Player interview & Plan an event sections are extremely lacking, as well as "As a game master what do you desire to do" section. I also do not see you at all in TS and have no clue who you are. The few times I have seen you in-game you have been a bit mingy. I also saw you for the first time ever in game, earlier today. I do not think you are close to being ready for GM, or will be anytime soon.
I have adjusted it to what you should enjoy to see, also I have heard you are only on during night, That is why you dont ever see me Im on during the day. I have been on the server for a long time.

Luna

VIP
in that case -1 when i saw you, you were pretty mingy

EDIT: I also say you break a rule in a raid I dident have time to deal with it at the time but I do not think you understand the rules of the server

Last edited:
-1. when i still played on the server, you were kind of mingey. also, it's best if you just let people comment on your app and take note of the criticisms people are posting to try to better yourself from them. the way you're responding says you're not ready for the criticisms that come with being a gm.

Status
Not open for further replies.