Steam Name - Heart
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:91755518
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - Jedi Guardian Knight Heart
Server Playtime - 6D 10 Hr
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 8518Hrs
Warn Count - 0
Age - 19

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY
[ ]
Requires VIP

FORCE USER
[ X ]

Requires VIP

CITIZEN
[ ]
Requires VIP

HERO CHARACTER
[ ]
Requires VIP & Hero Character Package

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?

That is a very good question, where shall I start:

Star Wars has been a big part of my life ever since I was around 10 years of age, it has been the number one TV Show, Cartoon, Series, Movie in regards to me, I believe my 8500 Hours on Gmod Starwars RP describes it quite well, what interests me most about this vast universe is that is consists of so much in-depth knowledge and detail, regarding every small and large, relevant or irrelevant thing invented by the StarWars developers, and merely brought to any of their streaming platforms, every plant, animal, species, object, humanoid has a story of their own, StarWars has introduced me and allowed me to understand what creativity truly is, hence why it attracts me to a point where I have spent 354 days worth of hours, playing this thing. In regards to the role I am going for itself, the Gray Jedi, many interests of mine surround that role, needlessly to say it is such an awesome role, it represents a theory of mixed feelings and avoidance of both the light and the dark, it represents inner conflict yet inner clearance at the same time, holding the title of a Gray Je

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?

My Character is called Heart, being a child of two force users of the Voss species, who have gone their separate ways to seek formal knowledge of the force, away from the Voss Mystics point of view on it, which has allowed Heart to truly understand the in-depth meaning of both, the Jedi and the Sith, leaving heart to solely learn the ways of the Voss Mystics, he had come to the understanding that both factions (Jedi & Sith) are lost in their own ways, pathetic, hence why he has never shown interest in following his parents footsteps regarding the factions they had decided to join, It has never been clear enough for Heart, ever since he had seen his guardian's attitudes towards their factions, he saw nothing but an endless amount of uselessness, it was evident that the Jedi sought nothing but peace through deception of the galaxy with false1642716273182.png standards, thinks they are above the law, promote child abduction and were overall oppressors and sith to Heart seemed like nothing but a bunch of immature "DUMB" power seeking members, who quite frankly based on their "Rule of Two", live to be taught by their masters, overthrow their masters, assign a new apprentice, and await their time to end by the apprentice they had taught, Heart simply laughed when he had found out how stupidly the sith were ran, Heart had made up his mind, to leave the Jedi Order, head to the planet of Cato Neimoidia, and learn through the power of loneliness, all the things about his ancestors and his past (The Voss Mystics) the Jedi and the Sith were incapable of, and finally decides to stick to his routes, and refer back to the aim of shaping the direction of the Voss Society.

What drew you to the character role you have selected?

"The Mystics are prophets who shape the direction of Voss society. The Emperor wants to wipe out all life in the galaxy. Hardly the same thing."
―Scourge makes a comparison between the goals of the Mystics and the Sith Emperor.[

My simple distrust, and lack of acceptance of both ways of the Sith and the Jedi, had motivated me to approach this title, as well as my interest in the field of healing, and the adoption of the force in all its forms, avoiding any outsider's opinion on the force, I believed the force was identified by the way it strongly portrayed itself on our home planet "Voss".

"The Voss Mystics were the totalitarian rulers of the Voss species. They were talented healers and seers native to the planet of the same name, which was highly attuned to the Force. However, the Mystics possessed no formal knowledge of the Force and were uninterested in outsiders' opinions, and were considered to be Gray."

As the paragraph above states, I am uninterested in the formalities and boundaries factions like the Jedi and the sith place upon the name of the force, however, I am interested in learning it by the way it portrays itself, on the home plane of Voss, furthermore, my interest in healing and the force was also another major reason that drew me to join the Voss Mystics.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?

My character is motivated by the idea of introducing the Voss Mystics and their background to the light of StarWars communities, seemingly as it is one of the most interesting species and order of prophets seen in the StarWars universe, having it in the know will allow for a lot more in-depth RP on the server and additionally attract interest towards the deeper and unknown history of StarWars, furthermore, I will use this to drive my story as I will be representing the true balance of the force, learned from my strongly force attuned homeworld, revoking the restrictive bindings of both the Jedi and the Sith in regards to force powers, disciplines, lightsaber forms, I will represent the force in its true form, freedom, and completion, everything that breathes and doesn't, everything that feels and doesn't, it is any and everything within the vast amounts of solar systems, moons and stars of this universe.

Why has your character not joined either the Jedi or Sith with their Force abilities?

Jedi:

1- They Abduct Children And Train Them As Soldiers

2- They Don't Trust Their Own Padawans (IN WHICH THEY ABDUCT)

3- They Foster Corruption And Crush All Who Oppose Them

4- They Are Oppressive And Undermine Democracy

5- They're Elitists

6- They're Militants Who Train Terrorists

7- They Violate People Against Their Will (Jedi Mind Tricks)

8- They Created The Sith

Sith:

1- Have no System of Organization

2- Filled with Greed and Lust for Power

3- Train to Kill their Trainer, then wait for their next student to kill them

4- Restrict their forms and force abilities to oppose the Jedi

5- Are Selfish and want nothing but their own benefit

6- They represent the force as an "Evil" and "Dark" factor of the war when its nothing like that

What is your character’s goal within the Force?

"The Force was an energy field created by all life that connected everything in the universe, and was known by a variety of names throughout galactic history. It was called the Ashla by the Lasats, It by the dianoga Omi, the Life Current by the Mustafarians, the Tide by the Lew'elans, the Sight by the Chiss, the Life Wind by the Zeffo, the Great Presence by the people of the Chaos, the Luminous Mist by the Mist-Weavers, and as the Beyond by the Magus and her people. The Force was created by life, and therefore, resided in all life forms."

- The Ashla
- The Life Current
- The Tide
- The Sight
- The Life Wind
- The Greta Presence
- The Luminous Mist
- The Beyond

I wish to break my cuffs and spit my gag and understand the force, as it is, not by the vague Light and Dark, I want to learn it as it is, Freedom, Balance, Vision, Life, Voss Mystic.

1642716085508.png

What is your character’s interpretation of the Jedi and Sith Codes?

It is simple and easy, one was created and the other was created to say exactly the opposite of the first one, again, completely pathetic and immature, for example:

There is No Emotion, There is Peace ----------------------------- Peace is a Lie, There is Only Passion.

I mean you gotta be kidding me... So much history, so much knowledge about both factions, come to find out, if one was gone, the other would be gone with it, seemingly as quite literally, the standing faction will have nothing to... stand for, its funny actually, make me Voss Mystic and let me break free of this pitiful circle I'm in! And allow me to show you the true functions and capabilities, the force can provide

Last edited:
+1
pros of the application
- good details in some parts
- a lot of thought proccess has gone into this application

cons of the application
- id say add a tiny bit more to the app to make it look a bit more awsome

apart from that very good application hope you get it bud

Clappy

+1

I've had good experiences with Heart in game and I've already talked to him about some changes he could make to his app

AXOSPride

+1

Same as everyone else here I have had nothing but good experiences with Heart. He's very dedicated to the server and I feel this role will suit him well.

Crow

+1

I've also had a great experience with heart on the server so far, he seems very dedicated to this role and, in my opinion, would be a great fit for the Grey Jedi

Nate

Executive
+1 Heart is great at everything spanning from RP to dueling, lots of dedication to the server, all around great dude!

Gary

+1 Great guy on the server, has a lot of experience with roleplay and combat. Great application!

Kotima

+1 Great interactions with you as a indivudal, keep up the work you defiently deserve the role, Great app as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.