Steam Name - Statelessblue

Steam ID - 76561198126040365

Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - Acolyte Luther Hill
Server Playtime - 1 Week

Garry’s Mod Playtime - 3,317

Warn Count - 0

Age - 20

ROLE SELECTION

Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY

[ ]

Requires VIP

FORCE USER

[ ]

Requires VIP

CITIZEN

[X]

Requires VIP

HERO CHARACTER

[ ]

Requires VIP & Hero Character Package

QUESTIONNAIRE

Event Character roles require a good amount of knowledge of lore, server history, and current server events.

Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.

Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?

The thing that interests me the most in the Star Wars Universe would honestly have to be in the people in General, not the Jedi or the Sith, but tell below ordinary people make their way to the universe always found myself liking bounty hunters and Smuggler's more than I have to say, generals and soldiers

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?

Paravan Hill was Born on Coruscant to General Luther Hill and Senator Karina Hill. His family would spend most of his young life on the upper levels of Coruscant, But he would often find himself traveling around the Galaxy with his mother when his Father was off on deployments. He would mainly live on his mother's home planet of Onderon until He was of age to attend Coruscant Military Academy.

Paravan's Father would Usher his placement into one of the most prestigious military academies in the universe. By the end of his time at the military academy, Paravan would be at the Top of his class and sign up for a four-year term in the Infantry. The Majority of Paravan's Tactical and combat skills would be obtained here.

During his four-year term name found himself on many different campaigns in the war Against the empire, one of the main ones being the 2nd and 3rd battles of Mimban. This is where he would spend most of his contract fighting in the muddied Hellscape. He would become active in the rank of Sargent, but when the time came to reenlist, Paravan decided it was time for a change of pace. He would leave the army and set out for a new life Paravan Became a privateer, Gunslinger, and Smuggler, and Used Many of the skills he learned during his time in the military. After hearing about his Father, Paravan has come Asking for answers.

What drew you to the character role you have selected?

Honestly, what drove me to make this character? I spent time on the server as a soldier little bit of time on both sides. I want to be free, if that makes any sense.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?

My character's goals and what drives them will mainly be focused on finding out what happened to their father as well as just doing the right thing when it's needed helping for the people of the universe, and making a few credits while at it.

ROLE QUESTIONNAIRE

Copy and answer only the questions relevant to your role.

CITIZEN
What makes your character more important than other citizens? (Why is it played by a player?)

What makes my character more important? Well, nobody's going to help add a bit more to server role play. I am not a part of a faction; I am a Civilian. This allows me a bit more freedom in how I do things.

How will they stand out in a Galaxy with trillions of citizens?

Paravan Stands up for those who cannot stand up for themselves, And will act more like a militia member, a sheriff, or a deputy of some sort.

How can they achieve their goals in spite of the odds against them?

Paravan will make friands and do his best

Last edited: