[HoloNews] From Sweeping Nexu Pens to Sweeping Sensation

Ward

Senior Gamemaster

From Sweeping Nexu Pens to Sweeping Sensation
c3K93Ft.jpg

Mos Eisley, Tatooine - This cycle, Chalmun's Amphitheater in Mos Eisley plays host to former Nexu pit custodian of the Hutt Lord, Lodde, turned sensational core drive artist. The newly minted musician, a Weequay named Gl'ork's'bauhb'slock, and thankfully goes by "Bauhb", has taken the Galaxy by storm with his rags to riches story in music.

Bauhb's first album, "Light of the Six", was an unprecedented success and apparently owes its inspiration to a religious experience that allegedly started him down the path of turning his life around. The maestro himself had this to say,

"Yeah, man, I was in a real dark place. As in... the basement of Lorda Lodde's palace. And then I saw a bright light as a door opened. Six men approached me. Two in flowing white robes. I felt happy, man. One of the men in white robes spoke in a voice so soft and sweet to me, man. It was like there was this energy, you know?"​

Bauhb later admitted that he was heavily intoxicated by the street drug colloquially known as "death sticks" at the time of this supposed experience. But was quick to clarify,

"When I finally sobered up, it was weird, man. I didn't even feel like I wanted any more of the sticks, you know? It was weird, man. Before I wouldn't have even gone a day off the sticks, man. It was Wizard. I finally got to spend the time I spent getting fizzied on chasing my real dream. Music."​

Whether or not Gl'ork's'bauhb'slock's epiphany was a drug-induced hallucination or a true experience, no one can argue with the results. He has dedicated a percentage of his album sales and live performance tickets to directly benefit several rehabilitation programs across the Galaxy that target those who suffer from Ixetal cilona addiction. As a result, this debut album has repulsored up the Top Seller lists in Holonet Bazaars across the stars, offering hope to a war-torn Galaxy.

Update - Men representing the Hutt Lorda, Lodde, will be in attendance at Chalmun's Amphitheater to collect the Hutt's managerial fee of 10% royalties, for graciously facilitating the Weequay's burgeoning career.

Last edited: