[HoloNews] Power Struggle Among Sith Nobility?

Ward

Senior Gamemaster
Power Struggle Among Sith Nobility?
u4JFFmJ.jpg

Galactic City, Coruscant - Earlier this cycle, sources within the Republic military intelligence leaked knowledge that long range surveillance sensors had logged a Sith fleet turning its turbolasers on a section of Kaas City, Dromund Kaas, turning a sizable estate of the city into rubble. Dromund Kaas, widely regarded as the Sith Empire's capital and seat of power, plays host to many of the noble families that make up the leadership of the Empire.

The intelligence community is reportedly abuzz with speculation about what this finding could represent. Could the cracks be starting to form among the Sith leadership? Is the pressure of the Republic war effort finally beginning to weigh down on them? Our analyst, a former naval official, remains skeptical,

"The Sith Empire is unlike any other threat that the Galactic Republic has ever faced. Internal conflict is not usually a sign of weakness or a symptom of war fatigue. In fact, it would seem that their culture thrives on the strife. They remain just as much of a threat today as they did last cycle."​

The Sith Empire could not be reached for comment. Which is to say, it is now policy for the Galactic HoloNews Network to not reach out to them after one of our lead correspondents suspiciously developed respiratory failure during a hyperwave communication with one of their enigmatic Sith "Lords." However, informants to the network report that the target of this vicious, and clearly pre-meditated, bombardment was the estate of House Torval. House Torval was an ancient, noble house that was brought to a fiery end as it is believed that all possible heirs to the house were gathered for some form of function immediately proceeding the bombardment. Supposedly no survivors have been recovered from the rubble.

Whether this signifies growing pressure among the Sith nobility may be unclear, but what is clear is the heroes of the Republic Military deserve your support. Invest your credits in peace by purchasing war bonds the next time you connect to the HoloNet Bazaar.

this is cool & i cant believe I didn't really check it out when u posted it

u should keep doing stuff like this; maybe if in game events happen in Jedi or Sith u should report on them in the same style too; could be a neat little thing : )

Ward

Senior Gamemaster
this is cool & i cant believe I didn't really check it out when u posted it

u should keep doing stuff like this; maybe if in game events happen in Jedi or Sith u should report on them in the same style too; could be a neat little thing : )
Lol this and the other article were literally based off in game events.