Your steamID: STEAM_0:0:135237670
Your current rank: VIP
Amount of Warns: 0

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Mod
Total time with the community (months): 3 Years
Current level within the server: 100

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): It varies but ill be on 3 PM -12 PM
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 2 PM - 12 PM

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): IceFuse, IronRP, and DDG.
Position(s): T-mod, Admin, Sr.Mod.
Time as position(s): 4 weeks, 4 months, 5 months
Brief overview of the position(s):
Icefuse MedivalRP - was a lot of drama within the staff which led me to resign.

IronRP - was a DarkRP server which Averaged around 40-60 people a day and it was a friendly community and I enjoyed my time on their but I resigned.

DDG was a PrisonRP server which blew up back then due a trolling channel on Garry's mod. It was a very toxic community ran by a toxic owner Rexxor I did enjoy the few great people I met on their but I was on there for so long because the owner would keep bringing me back after me Resigning.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Hope], have permission from [Croc] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X ]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? I think you should support me because, I've been around a long time and I feel like I now what's right and what's wrong. I've seen the staff members that have come through reborn I've seen the good and I've seen the bad. I think that truly shows that I care about this community. There has been times when I take breaks off the server but I always find myself thinking about Reborn and that's because I love the community I love the people and I just want to do what's best for everyone I want to make the server a better place for everyone and a great environment for anyone to join if your a veteran RP player or a Noob I think everyone should be given a chance of a great experience of Reborn at its best. I feel that I can help make this come true and I hope that I can be given the chance to prove that to everyone.

Last edited:

Estrella

+3, used to be EXTREMELY toxic. But I remember back near the end of the server he changed almost instantly to not a kind fellow but instead a person who takes shit from no one and can be respectful when someone who has rightfully earned it which is a value we need badly in the community

Pain

+3, as Estrella said Hope used to be extremely toxic but in the past few months i've noticed a huge improvement in attitude. I believe he deserves a chance to prove himself.

MojangZ

Neutral, he is a great experienced player of this server but he kinda still is toxic a bit. But when I feel he is doing better I will change my vote.

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
Accepted as Moderator. Please message me on teamspeak and post in VIP Role Request on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.