Accepted Hope's Staff Application

Hope

QUALIFICATIONS
Steam Name: LoveDontStop
Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:135237670
Ingame Name(s) - Hope/Envy
Server Playtime - at the time I think i had 4 months worth after reset but I've played the server for 3/4 years.
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 5,630
Warn Count - 0
Age - 17

Relevant Experience
Servers - IceFuse MedivalRP, IronRP, DigitalDeltaGaming, Reborn,

Positions -T-mod, Admin, Sr. Moderator, Sr. Moderator

Responsibilities -
IceFuse - T-mods were only allowed to warn so you could only really handle the basic situations and anything above that you would use COC.

IronRP - As an Admin of IronRP, I helped the moderators gain experience to go on and become higher in the chain. I also helped the owner with ideas with the server and also how he could profit in the shop.

DigitalDeltaGaming - As a Sr. Moderator I would help train the incoming staff to be prepared to take sits and such.

Reborn - As a Sr. Moderator I would ban users from breaking the rules or warn them. We take sits and we could also handle people that buy ranks.

Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application? I feel that the community should support me because my main focus is to help the server and the community to come back and grow even more than it was. I intend to make this a better community not only for the people still supporting the server but people that are also new to the community. I feel that right now is the best time to start connecting with the community more and finding more people to come to join the community. I truly believe the people who support the server play some of the biggest roles I hope to connect with our community and to become in touch with what people want.

What makes you more qualified than other players? I feel that I am more qualified than others because I've not only played the server for almost 4 years but I've been staff on here before. I know everyone and I know how everything works, I don't think just because of those reasons I should be accepted but I do think it's an advantage. I also have staffing experience on servers that were on a large scale so whether the sever is huge or small I'm adaptable I can do almost anything you need from me.

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation? My primary focus when handling an admin situation is getting the true facts at the end of the day 75% of tickets on the server were he said she said situations. So I believe having hard evidence and facts is the most important goal because without those things you can't even properly warn someone and at that point, I would consider it unfair.

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff? I personally chose this community because it's something comfortable and familiar to me. Not only that but, I genuinely love this community and I have so much love for JvS because of this server. I honestly believe that they are trying their best to create something new for the community and I want to be a part of that I want to help see it through to all the people who genuinely love Reborn and the community.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.
[✔ ]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Hope, have permission from Ronnie to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[✔ ]

Ronnie

Owner
| +5 |
I believe your experience on here is particularly valuable, and you have consistently been a good member of the staff team throughout my having known you.

|+1| Previous staff member, even if he had prior issues with how he conducted himself, he's acknowledged it and definitely seems to have bettered himself in that area.

Ronnie

Owner
I will agree at one point I had a bad temper, but that's something I worked on before I became staff on here 5-6 months ago. I can assure you the way I present and conduct myself, are very different from 5-6 months ago but I hope to see you around the community and change your mind.
APPLICATION GUIDELINES
  • Do not respond to the thread after you have posted it.
Please refrain from replying to your own application. Thank you!