Steam Name - Pain
Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:105998357
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - IG App LS Pain/ PeaceKeeper JI Knight Hunter
Server Playtime -6days
Garry’s Mod Playtime -5500
Warn Count -0
Age -20

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY
[ ]
Requires VIP

FORCE USER
[ ]
Requires VIP

CITIZEN
[ ]
Requires VIP

HERO CHARACTER
[X]
Requires VIP & Hero Character Package

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
-The Star Wars Universe is Vast and so many things happen ,have happened and will happen there are so many possibility's the concept of jedi and Sith amaze me having a everlasting war against each other Good Vs Evil , Light Vs Dark, Power Vs Peace is so interesting then adding hundreds of bounty hunters hired mercs, characters that done so much to stand out to be remembered in story's so forgotten so still making there story anything can be done. The Vast lore it holds is so interesting everything from the OG Jedi who Imbued there force into there swords to the Sith with the first emperor Darth Krayt and his 1000yr rain over the sith creating darkness where ever he went. Its so easy to implement characters into the universe because of how vast it is.
What is the name of your character, and what is their history?

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?

The Character is Darth Jadus

A male Human Dark Lord of the Sith, . Jadus was born on the Sith capital of Dromund Kaas in 3688bby, located in the Outer Rim. During the Great Galactic War, he rose to Prestige among the Sith, becoming a member of the Darth Council and its most powerful member. During the War, Darth Jadus gained control of the Imperial Intelligence spy network, working behind the scenes through a variety of Agents . Eventually, he had a daughter who became his only apprentice know as Darth Zhorrid. He commanded a dreadnaught named Dominator. Despite presenting himself as completely detached, Jadus was more concerned with his personal ambition rather than the Dealings of his fellow Dark Councilors. Jadus wanted to Drop the entire galaxy into chaos that would be devastating to both the Republic and the Sith, and from this Jadus would rise up to seize power for himself, in his own words uniting all of the Empire's citizens with fear. He also faked his death so as to better complete his goals without intervention from the other Dark Councilors,
A new terrorist group called the Eagles network, Darth Jadus had sent a Intelligence recruit to investigate. Terrorists attacked Kaas Citys generators shortly after, but were only stoped. However, the Dominator was attacked at the same time, killing hundreds of Imperial dignitaries who were on board for a scheduled voyage around the Empire. Because Jadus was on board and so assumed dead, the Dark Council chose his daughter, Darth Zhorrid, to take his place. she used all of its resources to track down terrorist commander Eagle and exact vengance . The Imperial Agent known as Cipher-9 Ran into Darth Jadus, Darth Jadus reviled that he had arranged his plans so that whichever choice the Imperial Agent made, Jadus would be Victorious. Cipher-9 became embroiled in a conflict with Darth Jadus, who revealed that he had planned to ensure victory. The code to his super weapon was half in his possession, and the other half in Cipher-9. if Cipher-9 entered the codes, the weapons will randomly fire, killing millions. If Cipher-9 gives in and enters the codes, Darth Jadus will have what he wants, and at that point he will kill the Agent, who has no chance against Darth Jadus. As a reward for cooperation, Jadus offered Cipher9 a spot at his side, then Darth Jadus then fled into the unknown regions of the outer rim.

Darth Jadus.jpg
What drew you to the character role you have selected?
I have been a Fan of star wars for as long as I can Remember The amount of story's and history it has created has made so many interesting story's but there was one story that has always been my Favorite and that was the story of Darth Jadus Many of the Sith were all powerful but all had one thing in common they Feared the ones beneath then to one day kill them and take there place Jadus on the other hand was always one step ahead to even be acknowledge by the Emperor Vititate himself. Darth Jadus is know in legends because of his Famous outfit he wears and his Elusive mask So many Rp Situations can be done

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?
Like any sith to one day Rule the Galaxy Gain wealth and Destroy and who oppose him Since Darth Jadus was keen one no Weaknesses His emotions have never showed so being Calm while full of rage can be Scary to many Dawning the Mask you never know that hes thinking making him rather unpredictable I will use this to Rise through the Ranks of the sith Intelligence is just as important as Strength making him stick out from so many Sith

LORE CHARACTER
What is your connection to this character?
My connection to this Character is that we both are leveled headed even in times of great Distress or imminse anger knowing that nonmatter who its is you can beat them outsmarting and and pacing them always one step ahead back up planes for Backup planes. I feel me and Jadus are Similar Even if we know we can win a fight easily its better to be safe then sorry can never be to safe We both Will win at any cost no matter what or who it takes.
What is your understanding of this character's origins and history?
I feel like I have a very good understanding of my character's origins, history, and Mind set. I'm able to effectively Preform every positive and negative aspect of Darth Jadus personality, as well as fully understand his background. It is clear to me why He prepares and Dominates everyone and every situation as I play as Jadus my performance will refine and build to have a true Darth Jadus on the server. Hiring and putting many underneath me as my servant or beneath me in the ground does not matter assets are important as having connections can get you very far in this dark world.

How are you adapting your character to fit into the Reborn timeline?
Darth Jadus Just like many other Dark Lords of the Sith Rain in the Empire I will build a Hidden Empire While Rising through the Ranks I will train many to the Rank of Lord, But first I will start at the Bottom and go up the Ranks just as Jadus did feeling every Hardship Rage of failing and anger twords others killing who I have to to do it RP will be amazing as Darth Jaus because I don't have to show emotion as my face is covered I can RP force Aura and others can feeling the Rage Burning off my suit as steam " Darth Jadus""Steam Rises off him as Rage builds within" the lower ranks will be scared and many will feel Threatened but will truly never know till its to late.

What makes you best suited to fill this role?

I have played on this server for Along time even Back to the Old reborn I played as Rey on the Jedi Rping as a Lore character makes it so much more Immersive I have Thousands of hours on Gmod I played many Rp servers I Have lots of experience playing as Lore heavy Characters and Darth Jadus is no Different I play as much as I can on the server I am Really Dedicated to the server My strive to have fun at the same time make it better can help me both Rp the best I can and make the server fun for others encouraging more playing . Hopfully one day we can have a event centered around Dath Jadus Gives me a chance to really show out as Darth Jadus and others can have fun while doing it

Last edited:
+1 I believe he understands the character enough to be suited for this role. I believe the Information provided is adequate enough considering its a paid position. I would personally love to see more Hero characters on the server. Have a great day everyone!