Ricky Toro

Steam Name and In-Game Name: PGT INQT Lord Ricky Toro
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:166909645
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim) JVS
Banning Staff: Dwayne
Reason for Ban: Racist PAC
Ban Time: PERMA
What did you do?: I HAD A RACIST PAC
Why you should be unbanned: I really like the reborn jedi vs sith server, and when I join a server with pac the racist pac always comes up and I delete it, but then I forgot to take it off and they banned me for racist pac, if I get unbanned I promise I will never do that again and I am really really sorry.

Why don't you just delete the pac from your files to make sure you don't have it? I mean if it's racist it makes sense to get rid of it in general.

Cloak

VIP
+1 Make sure if you get unbanned to remove it from your pac3

EDIT: Changed my mind. -1 if what Dickolas said is true.

Last edited:

Cruen

I want to hear dwaynes side of the story and also why would you have a racist pac/ what was it?

as for now -2

I believe I was the one who called Dwayne over to deal with you. You had a PAC that put you in a KKK Robe and played the Alabama N-word song. I don't believe it was an accident since you had a large group of people around you and you were laughing and using it for a while. (Please note this was also during the middle of the day so he doesn't have to excuse of downtime or anything)

Im just saying usually if something like this happens and they say sorry definitly means they wont do it again and I think im gonna have to trust this guy because I meant him like twice and both times were chill asf and I would say +2 everyone deserves a chance

Premium

Im just saying usually if something like this happens and they say sorry definitly means they wont do it again and I think im gonna have to trust this guy because I meant him like twice and both times were chill asf and I would say +2 everyone deserves a chance
YAR CANT PLOOSE 2 EGHYMO U NUT A GAMEMEISTER

Is it true that you had a group of people around you while you laughed at it?
Alright I worded that a little funny, I meant to say that he didn't accidentally do it because he intentionally had the attention of a lot of people to show them it. He also seemed to be enjoying himself with it so it seems less like an accident.

While you never were the Sharpest tool in the shed. From my experience knowing you, you don’t repeat your mistakes 1+

C

Charger_AU

Denied

when I join a server with pac the racist pac always comes up and I delete it, but then I forgot to take it off and they banned me for racist pac

The fact that you have a racist pac like that which apparently autoloads from how you've described it is a problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.