i dont want to be banned

Vethar

VIP
I mean I can see where the confusion is.. you’re not meant to cancel lights with heavys as that’s skipping the light attacks animation but everyone does it and it isn’t enforced so you won’t be banned for it lol.

I would understand if you were holding parry while light attacking to skip the light animation to go into a parry as we enforce that (not all staff apparently) still would only be a verbal then a warn lol

Pallox

VIP
parry glitching, admin overiding ur getting banned now, if you end up continuing that again, ur not supposed to be doing parry glitches

for whoever didnt understand what he said

Pallox

VIP
I mean I can see where the confusion is.. you’re not meant to cancel lights with heavys as that’s skipping the light attacks animation but everyone does it and it isn’t enforced so you won’t be banned for it lol.
animation canceling isnt against the rules big brain it is meant to be like that

Vethar

VIP
animation canceling isnt against the rules big brain it is meant to be like that

I mean not what I was told lol was told it counts as exploiting the combat system. I just follow what I’m told by my higher ups xD!!

P

Pump

parry glitching, admin overiding ur getting banned now, if you end up continuing that again, ur not supposed to be doing parry glitches

Rde Ren