I lost like half of my mats?

Boomer

VIP
Yesterday I was collecting and buying tons of mats. I had tons of alloy and steel and glass, steel was 1000 and so was alloy and I had around 500 or 600 glass. But I stayed in afk room all night and when I wake up and log back online my fucking mats are all gone expect for like some I got a while back. Why the hell did this crap happen. I messeged Shepard over discord but I did not get any replies. Can someone please help me get my mats back that I bought and found.

P

Pallox

If you collect materials then stay on the server till restart then you lose everything you collected, it is a glitch so unless you have screenshots you can't really get them back

Okeas

VIP
Yesterday I was collecting and buying tons of mats. I had tons of alloy and steel and glass, steel was 1000 and so was alloy and I had around 500 or 600 glass. But I stayed in afk room all night and when I wake up and log back online my fucking mats are all gone expect for like some I got a while back. Why the hell did this crap happen. I messeged Shepard over discord but I did not get any replies. Can someone please help me get my mats back that I bought and found.
The problem might be since you yourself didn’t click the disconnect button, the server didn’t save everything or something like that. I don’t think there’s anything the staff team can do without proof

Boomer

VIP
The problem might be since you yourself didn’t click the disconnect button, the server didn’t save everything or something like that. I don’t think there’s anything the staff team can do without proof
Damn it