I need your help gamers.

Whiskey

I am going through the content packs and removing the models that are not being used and attempting to remove props that we do not use. If you know of any props that no one ever uses please provide the model path for it. You can get it by using the same method to get a model id for a CC.

Doing this helps me lower the required content needed when playing on Reborn. I have already gone through and removed most of the models but still need some of the props gone. Please help.

Shade Tano

Literally go in the jedi and sith temple remove everything
There’s just shit every where laying around perma prop

Literally go in the jedi and sith temple remove everything
There’s just shit every where laying around perma prop

That isn't what he's talking about. He's asking for unused props in the content pack that need to be removed.
Kinda like models in the content pack that are unused, he's just doing it for props.

IROCONIAN

I am going through the content packs and removing the models that are not being used and attempting to remove props that we do not use. If you know of any props that no one ever uses please provide the model path for it. You can get it by using the same method to get a model id for a CC.

Doing this helps me lower the required content needed when playing on Reborn. I have already gone through and removed most of the models but still need some of the props gone. Please help.
i will check tonight Five and I had a list of useless props back in the day.

Myth

VIP
all of the starwars props are used and default GMOD props, basically every other prop isnt used

edit: in SWOTOR prop pack, all the nar_shadhaad backdrops arent used and arent allowed to be used. The ones you pick up with the tiny green circles and you can walk through

Also, like all off the phase 1 and 2 trooper models arent used. Droids/battledroid models are almost never used and theres like 100 of them. Id just keep 2 or 3 of each