Ikaros' Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikaros

Staff Application

Player Information
Your name: Ikaros is my primary name, although, my lives are completely separate.
Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:69411992
Your current rank: Gold-VIP
Amount of Warns: 0

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: Trial Moderator
Total time with the community (months): Hard to tell, but I guess since about the end of 3.0/beginning of 4.0.
Current level within the server: Second Prestige Level 21

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): My work schedule varies week-to-week, so I never know in advance. Online college means I stay home for that.
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): My work schedule varies week-to-week, so I never know in advance. Online college means I stay home for that.

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): I don't like to promote other servers, but 2 DarkRP's and a CWRP.
Position(s): One of the DarkRP's (one of the three titans of DarkRP) I was a Manager (= Reborn's Superadmin Rank, but with a lot more lower staff), One I was an Admin, the CWRP I was simply a Moderator.
Time as position(s): The two lesser ones were a few months, the Manager one was about a year.
Brief overview of the position(s): Managing staff, promoting staff, disciplining staff, Taking sits, setting decision precedents, helping update the rules, etc. I did absolutely zero developing work, however, I was essentially the driving force of the staff team. I created the staff documents, I created a staff strike system for a staff team of 40+ that would randomly quit/break rules given that it was DarkRP, and I would be in charge of helping the Owner to decide which staff to promote. I would often take "difficult" sits so a precedent could be set in terms of ruling.
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of the requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Ikaros], have permission from [Caitlyn + Croc] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game Discord DM's).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]
Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimal effort will not be tolerated): My application should be supported based on my experience. Not only do I have lots of experience with Reborn, but I have an extraordinary amount of staffing and leadership skills as opposed to the other applicants. On and off the computer, I actively engage in activities in which I believe I can make a positive difference if given the opportunity to do so. While I do understand that it would be a T-Mod's duty to take as many sits as possible while still learning the various discipline systems the server uses, I also recognize that there is always room for improvement within the staff team. Unlike many staff, I am not afraid of highlighting these issues and recommending changes that could be for the better. Step One, however, would be beginning my adventure as a Reborn Staff Member.

Status
Not open for further replies.