Invalid GM application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scruby

fields correctly filled out.

Failure to correctly fill out this form within 24 hours of posting your application will result in your application automatically being denied.

Game Master Application

Steam name:Invalid

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:419542921

In game name(s):Knight Invalid/BB Lord Invalid/Padawan Invalid/Purge XO 2LT Invalid

Current play time:1000-2000

Time in Garry’s Mod:3253 Hours

Amount of warns:2 [NLR came Back to server forgot and went to tat got nlr warn] 2[Kill abuse killed myself to get to korriban quicker cause i was summoned]

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience:

Server(s):Not game master but I've been staff before not sure if that counts

Time as position:5 months

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?

[x ] yes

[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)

Are you able to create a cohesive story?

[ x] yes

[ ] no

Experience with the creation of story lines, and knowledge of star wars lore:I just read allot of the comic books and seen all the movies and constantly just watch star wars [Yes I know im a nerd]

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?

[x ] yes

[ ] no

If so how many times?

[2 ]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?

[ x] yes

[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.):As a game master I plan to make an event everyone can enjoy and make people want to come back and repopulate the server so we can have a bigger stronger community.

Plan an event (story based or building based):[Mission Brief]A mysterious disfigured man with metal legs attacked a weapon shipment on its way to Coruscant for the troopers of the clone army they say he was accompanied by the mandalorian extremist group Death Watch they were spotted retreating and so we managed to get a tracking device pinned on the ship carrying the cargo. That device has led us to here which means this elite task force is being sent here to infiltrate the fortress and find the disfigured man then recover the stolen arms and end the extremist operation. You will take a Laat to the abandoned or so thought to be abandoned factory here you choose to go quiet or loud out side the walls are mandalorians which will instantly let the disfigured man know you here. Due to this you will most likely have to go silently but beware this man is known for outgoing acts that no one has returned from. As you may have realized that this mission is becoming on the verge of a suicide mission the disfigured man says something when we managed to receive a fallen soldiers comms he speaks the name of a Jedi master named Kenobi, Which leaves us to believe that is him or someone who made him who he is but we know its his weakness. [Laat drops 600 yards away to avoid being noticed] Everyone gets out and proceeds to move through the woods in the woods theirs a few mandalorian scouts a select few will be chosen and giving deathwatch armor and sneak in and open from the inside. They make it to the gate but are quickly stopped in their tracks to see this so called disfigured man he says[Hello there I see you took my bait so simple to predict, lets see if your friends are willing to meet my standards or you wont like the outcome]Insane laughter. [The group radios in]The group get no response forcing them to have to move in they scout to get a view and notice a big horned yellow brute who looked like he knew no death or pain.[ Still rethinking there decision made today] The group is forced to move in and eventually they realized that this is not going as foreseen.The group are spotted by a large group of the Deathwatch guards they are forced to fight waves and waves of death watch eventually making it to the wall giving them the choice they can either hack with a puzzled code or use all of them together to force the door down with the force. [After this depending on what they chose] They make it in and are met by another 100 or so deathwatch some of the squad may have perished by now as the numbers refurbished they get a signal and request reinforcements [Revive time] at this point they hear something cynical a cry or howl the name of kenobi they hear the voice say [KENOBI WHERE IS HE WHERE IS KENOBI] you learn that this man wants kenobi the jedi master who killed or was thought to have killed the creature who killed his maser Qui Gon [you negotiate which eventually fails] your forced to fight the brute SAVAGE OPPRESS the group is left in pieces you are able to move on the door is slammed open the mad deformed figure sits on his thrown and ignites his saber to a double red crimson saber instantly initiating combat everyone is forced to fight your numbers wimper and he is beat up and put in trouble deathwatch eventually breaks in and he proceeds to escape with the mad man and all the cargo is yours but you realized that the war has just began with this man [Event over]
User Administrative Agreement

By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:

- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters

[x ]

User Permission Clause

By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Invalid], have permission from [Gaelic] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).

I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Game Master position in the future.

[x ]

Player Interview

Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I dont believe im more qualified I wish to just let everyone enjoy the server and have as much fun as I did when I first joined in 3.0 and to have them have an actual event were RPers can RP and people who are in it for the prize can as well.

Note: Gamemaster are not administrative staff. Gamemaster should not use their powers for anything besides their events. Unless instructed to do other wise by Head Admin +.

Last edited:

Estrella**

-1, there is absolutely below minimum content for a Gamemaster Application. Your Gamemaster event should be a literal essay in my opinion.

Zeus

-2 Too Mingy, and also not an original story, plus its more of a Clone wars event, and not very fit for a JVS server

Last edited:

Gaelic

VIP
+1 The application is solid as a whole, the story concept, while unoriginal is functional and has potential to provide the players with a fun experience. One of the biggest problems, which I'm sure will be brought up constantly throughout this applications history is toxicity. I have personally talked to him over the few days I've been back before posting my response to this to get a better gauge on how much of a hurdle that is. And yes, I do see him being toxic, but I'm toxic, most reborn players are toxic. It's more a matter if someone is able to stop being toxic when the situation calls for it, which I have seen while hanging out with him. I am by no means saying that it's a positive thing that he is toxic, and I think he would likely have to tone it down if he was to become a gamemaster. However I feel personally, that he can be serious as the need arises and has potential to fit into the spot of a gamemaster properly. It's for this toxicity reason and somewhat of a lack in the player interview section that I have chosen a +1 rather than a neutral or -1. I typically give a +2 to something I can't find any problem for, and a +3 is of course for something that surpasses all expectation. That is all.

Ray

+1 story was good, obviously not enough events are happening right now making the server boring. so it'd be good to get another young person who is willing to work on the GM team

Jayden Dust

+1 although he can be seen as mingy but have seen at times he been the exact opposite which i feel is fine as gm cause im the same way at times is a good lad should give him a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.