IROCONIAN PREMIERE pieces of the empire

Okeas

VIP
Skip ahead like 10-15 seconds from what I originally said and you'll see him hitting you and you recovering roughly 1300 health over a few seconds. No idea about being there for the premiere since I'm preoccupied with some minor flooding at my house.
He healed about 100 HP before he got hit so what I think happened was that he popped frenzied rejuvenation since that is in his force bar before he clipped that part in so Tyr hit him while the force power was active so I guess it was broken or something causing him to heal that much so fast.

He healed about 100 HP before he got hit so what I think happened was that he popped frenzied rejuvenation since that is in his force bar before he clipped that part in so Tyr hit him while the force power was active so I guess it was broken or something causing him to heal that much so fast.
That's what it seems like. It was just so bizarre when I first saw it because I saw him get hit and he was back at full health so fast.

IROCONIAN

That's what it seems like. It was just so bizarre when I first saw it because I saw him get hit and he was back at full health so fast.
What a keen eye from excellent staff

For a second I thought we would have to reverse the ot

Ohhhhhhh..... look at that ATHENA is on her way....30 minutes....It's a 5 min video Vick and probably my laziest of all the parts of the movie

Ah yes, the empty EE throne following the death of Valk Oil. I believe this was when I was doing all my all lvl/all lives 1 hp fists only pk duels lol. I remember staffing this claim as well, watching it closely, taking all those staff sits that alway come in lol. it memories like this, people coming together, claiming a throne, the intensity of the moment. It's what I like most about Reborn. Might just have to jump on again one of these days...... :p

IROCONIAN

Ah yes, the empty EE throne following the death of Valk Oil. I believe this was when I was doing all my all lvl/all lives 1 hp fists only pk duels lol. I remember staffing this claim as well, watching it closely, taking all those staff sits that alway come in lol. it memories like this, people coming together, claiming a throne, the intensity of the moment. It's what I like most about Reborn. Might just have to jump on again one of these days...... :p
Good times, I was a bit annoyed you baited him but it threw off the cycle of boring nepotism.

The epic ETERNAL EMPEROR EIZEN

memories like this, people coming together, claiming a throne, the intensity of the moment.
It's what I like most about Reborn. Might just have to jump on again one of these days...... :p

Honesty It can get super intense, but either way, It's super fun.