It's time we talked about this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phalanx

What I'm about to write seems to be the general consensus of a number of players on the server but I feel it needs to be said anyway. I'm sure you're all aware by now that Moxxi has been unbanned, however that's not why I'm making this thread. While I was playing earlier I noticed Moxxi now has a Dark Council position, I'm sure there are players that are thinking "neat, it's great to see him back on the dark council" but in my opinion it's not something to be celebrated at all. I'm well aware Moxxi has a long history of being Emperor and a handful of other council positions, his experience isn't being called into question here. What is being called into question is the way he received it.

Lets all take a moment to try and be impartial, Moxxi was just unbanned today and he's already put into a high ranking position in the sith. I feel this is extremely unfair and punishing to those in the sith that work hard on a day to day basis trying to work their way up the ranks and finally receive the gratification of being placed onto the DC. However instead of picking one of these hard working people Moxxi is placed into the position because his group of people deemed it to be so. In my opinion it's a poor example of "Moxxi has changed", if he's really changed he should be willing to contribute and earn the respect back of the community. Getting handouts like this will only lead to people becoming frustrated, upset and the negative mindset towards Moxxi returning.

With all this in mind I look forward to reading your responses, feel free to answer honestly and I would hope without judgement. Let's try to keep things fair for all the players and not start off on the wrong foot again.

Whiskey

I personally say he should start back at Lord and work his way back up to power. Not just get it when he gets unbanned.

Okeas

VIP
Caitlyn the power is in your hands. This thread has no power over his position. This is purely RP if you want to appeal to the people and what the straw poll shows which is that they do not want him as DC already or you can leave him there and his previous experience can be a huge help since he knows how everything works.

Tubbs

He already made an org and instantly put his friends in it. This was half the reason why people didn't want him as emp or staff was that he gave his friends free stuff/privledges. Correct me if im wromg but the Brotherhood can go into the sanctum while no one else can. I don't even know what the brotherhood does. People say moxxi has changed but it looks like is already back to his old self

Caitlyn

He already made an org and instantly put his friends in it. This was half the reason why people didn't want him as emp or staff was that he gave his friends free stuff/privledges. Correct me if im wromg but the Brotherhood can go into the sanctum while no one else can. I don't even know what the brotherhood does. People say moxxi has changed but it looks like is already back to his old self
Brother Hood cant go into sanctum without permission.

EDIT: AS FAR AS IVE SAID idk if they made that a thing, I don't even have their doc yet. Once they send me a document and I approve it, but as far as now they don't.

it was either me step down, give moxxi dc, and give Caitlyn emp or, me step down, get dc, give moxxi second in command, and Caitlyn gets emp

Tubbs

Why bring something in character to a forum post? just bring it up in game?
I did already
it was either me step down, give moxxi dc, and give Caitlyn emp or, me step down, get dc, give moxxi second in command, and Caitlyn gets emp
Why did you put moxxi in there at all

Also if the deal is Caitlyn gets Emp if she gives moxxi DC doesn't mean she has to keep him there

also straw polls are easily hacked and not good for anything official, also quit being a pussy and bring it up with people IC instead of making a straw poll *cough* @Tubbs

Status
Not open for further replies.