Server Playtime - 3D 5HRS
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 2984 Hours
Warn Count - 0
Age - 14

Relevant Experience
Servers - Honestly too many to count and very long ago
Roles - Owner/Founder, GM/EP, Staff.

QUESTIONNAIRE
The Gamemaster role requires creativity, knowledge, and most of all, vision.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What is your level of experience with Garry’s Mod construction and tools?
Very Little

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster?
I want to become a Gamemaster so I can do more BST/GMT events so people can have fun in their timezones instead of having to wake up or stay awake until the AMs and I would also like to just get back into the swing of things learn a bit more as it has been a long time since I have done this.

Why should the community support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players?
I have experience in doing events not so much building but I know I can bring enjoyment to those who attend my events also I can bring lore and enjoyment to those who are not able to stay up until the early hours of the morning to attend anything.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
I have not since all the events except like 1 have been at very bad times for me.

How well could you adapt to unplanned circumstances in something you have planned?
I can adapt pretty well to unexpected circumstances if necessary.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
To be honest, I don't know I have just always liked the futuristic side and the lore and the characters and all that kind of stuff I have just really liked it all.

Now, taking what most interests you, craft a high-quality multi-part storyline (with characters, branches, anything that you see fit) that you could create multiple events.
This would require 3 event characters the basic plan would be:
A group of 4 Mandalorians head to both Koriban and Typhon
- The Mandalorians would steal a holocron from both sides
- The Jedi and Sith would attempt to stop the Mandalorians from taking off (Failing)
- With both sides losing a Holocron to the same people they agree to team up
Phase 1 Ended
Phase 2.
- Both Sides would head to Illum where the Holocrons have been hidden and would have to attempt to get to the temple within the caves
- Wampa's and other hostile creatures would be attacking them before they could get to the temple in the caves
- Once they get through they will have to attempt to capture and interrogate 2 Mandalorians and return their holocrons (only one will know the information they need)
- Only one side would know the information which would be like "Mandalorian Captain Jra has sent us here he is situated on _____" The side that has the information can choose to either share it with the other side or go as their faction-only
Phase 2 Ended
Phase 3.
- The faction(s) that has the information will go to a location on Dxun where the Captain is hiding and will have to fight through the Dark Souls NPC's on Dxun to meet the Captain who can either be captured or killed.
- Option 1: The Captain is killed they find a Datapad with missions that could take place in the future by the Mandorian ring.
- Option 2: The Captain is captured and they find out the information from the Datapad and dates of when these missions may be happening.

Events Ended (More can and will be continued but that is the main event for the followups)

If your application is accepted, you will be required to start a multi-event storyline as part of your trial. It is recommended that this be the first draft of that storyline.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters.
[J'ako]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [name here], have permission from [Senior GM+] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[J'ako]