Steam Name - MrBlue
Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:521572885
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - Jedi Council Barsen'Thor J'ako
Server Playtime - 3 W 2D 23 HRS
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 3,515 Hours
Warn Count - 0
Age - 15

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY
[ ]
Requires VIP

FORCE USER
[ ]
Requires VIP

CITIZEN
[ ]
Requires VIP

HERO CHARACTER
[X]
Requires VIP & Hero Character Package

QUESTIONNAIRE
These Character roles require a good amount of knowledge of lore, server history, and current server events.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?:

I have always loved star wars I honestly don't even know why it has always just fascinated me and dragged me in making me want to learn more about it and watch it I have watched the CW like 3 times over now I also love the detail and the ability to see all these different idea's that can be developed and the investment into the characters you really feel a bond and i love it.

What is the name of your character, and what is their history?

Plo Koon was a force sensitive Kel Dor Master who was discovered by the Jedi order at a young age and taken in as a Padawan of master Tyvokka. Plo Koon was also the one to discover Ahsoka Tano when she was at the age of 3 on a mission to the planet Shili. Plo Koon was also one of the few survivors of the first battle of Geonosis which killed hundreds of Jedi. Plo would rise through the Jedi ranks with haste during the last few years of the clone wars he received the title of Jedi High Council while leading the 104th Clone Battalion.

What drew you to the character role you have selected?

Plo Koon could highly relate to my playstyle as a force user as he was always a strong force user he has also always been a great character that I wish we saw more of during the Clone Wars period Plo also has always had and still has always been one of my favourite Jedi Council members along with Obi-Wan and Kit Fisto. Another thing was his commitment and his dedication to the order and what he stood for.

What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?

Jedi General Plo Koon, was known for his strong sense of duty and dedication to the Jedi Order. His motivations were primarily driven by his commitment to upholding peace and justice in the galaxy, as well as his loyalty to the Jedi Order and the Republic. As a member of the Jedi Council, Plo Koon was deeply devoted to the Jedi teachings and principles, seeking to protect the innocent and combat the darkside of the force, particularly the Sith and other threats to the stability of the galaxy. Additionally, Plo Koon was known for his compassion and empathy towards others, which also influenced his actions and decisions as a Jedi General.

LORE CHARACTER

What is your connection to this character?

Plo has always been a amazing character to watch and experience. I feel that he is a inspiring character in the Star Wars universe always cared for others and never thought about himself first. I love his dedication to the Order and his morals in general and stays true to his integrity, honour and passion for what he stands for within the Jedi Order.

What is your understanding of this character's origins and history?

Plo Koon was a male Kel Dor from the planet Dorin. He was discovered to have Force sensitivity at a young age and was trained to become a Jedi. Eventually, he rose to the rank of Jedi Master and became a member of the Jedi High Council, which was the governing body of the Jedi Order. Throughout his life as a Jedi, Plo Koon served the Order with distinction and was well-known for his wisdom and skill as a pilot. He often undertook dangerous missions on behalf of the Jedi Council and the Galactic Republic. One notable aspect of Plo Koon's character is his strict adherence to the Jedi Code and his unwavering commitment to the principles of the Jedi Order. He was known for his calm demeanor and strong sense of duty, which earned him the respect of his fellow Jedi. Plo Koon played a significant role in the Clone Wars, which was a galaxy-wide conflict between the Republic and the Separatist Alliance. He led clone troopers into battle and participated in key engagements against the forces of the Separatists. Tragically, Plo Koon lost his life during the Great Jedi Purge, when the Sith Lord Darth Sidious executed Order 66. This order commanded clone troopers to turn on their Jedi commanders, resulting in Plo Koon's betrayal and death. This marked the end of his illustrious career as a Jedi Master. Overall, Plo Koon's story is that of a dedicated and skilled Jedi who served the Jedi Order and the Republic faithfully until his untimely demise at the hands of the Sith during Order 66.

How are you adapting your character to fit into the Reborn timeline?

The story opens with a tense atmosphere as J'ako, the current Barsen'Thor, faces a formidable adversary. In a climactic battle, J'ako valiantly fights but ultimately meets his end, leaving a void in the ranks of the Jedi Order. Plo Koon, renowned for his wisdom and sense of duty, steps forward to fill the vacancy left by J'ako's demise.

As Plo Koon assumes the role of the new Barsen'Thor, the Jedi Council acknowledges his exemplary morals and unwavering dedication to the Jedi Code. Plo Koon's journey as the Barsen'Thor is marked by his commitment to justice and peace, embodying the principles of the Light Side of the Force.

Throughout his adventures, Plo Koon faces numerous trials that test his resolve and challenge his beliefs. Yet, guided by his deep connection to the Force and his inner sense of morality, he navigates through these challenges with grace and integrity. His decisions are not driven solely by duty but also by empathy and compassion for all beings.

As the story progresses, Plo Koon's leadership inspires fellow Jedi and allies alike, earning him respect and admiration across the galaxy. He becomes a symbol of hope and resilience in the face of adversity, drawing upon his vast wisdom to guide others toward the path of righteousness.

In the heart of conflict and chaos, Plo Koon remains a beacon of light, steadfast in his commitment to upholding the ideals of the Jedi Order. His journey as the Barsen'Thor serves as a testament to the enduring power of courage, compassion, and wisdom in the ongoing struggle between darkness and light.

What makes you best suited to fill this role?

I believe I am the most qualified candidate for the role because of my extensive experience as a proficient Force user. My deep connection to the Force has honed my abilities to a high degree, enabling me to handle diverse situations with ease. Additionally, my aptitude for adaptation ensures that I can seamlessly integrate into Plo Koon's methods and philosophy. I am confident that I possess the skills and mindset necessary to effectively uphold the responsibilities of the Barsen'Thor and honor Plo Koon's legacy.

+1 needs some more filling out but good attempt hopfully you will get it you would fit the role

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.