Jedi

Oil

VIP
Jedi has been dead here some things that might help

1: Find a new faction leader / council

2: Give Jedi some little buffs like 20 dmg and 300 hp, till they get a player base.

3: Force staff to play jedi till it gets active.

If nothing gets done might as well open a imperial rp ¯\(ツ)

Whiskey

i mean yeah, Jedi are dead but still

1. Yeah possibly. I got no clue anymore how to revive the Jedi. I personally don't like doing events in general so maybe get someone new.

2. No, god no. We are not giving buffs to a faction so that people can play on it, that's just cancer.

3. No, we should not have to force staff to play on a faction, it will make them want to stop playing and we don't want that.

Gaelic

VIP
It's not a matter of quantity. Rather of quality. Jedi, if you like it or not. Has a heavy RP focus when you compare it to Sith. So you need people in charge and people who are just random jedi that are quality in the aspect of RP rather than a large amount of people who aren't well versed in RP. Do I have a solution? No. But if we want jedi to be alive we need more than just some people playing it. We need it to have something that makes it unique from the Sith. It's more or less a less active version of the Sith with more restrictions right now, that's why no one wants to play it. Why would you play an alternate version of a faction that just gives you more restrictions such as no PK. ROE and so on. The reason that Jedi has been alive in the past. Is the RP aspect of it. Even if it was not major or constant, the idea of it kept people playing it.

Redicule

i mean yeah, Jedi are dead but still

1. Yeah possibly. I got no clue anymore how to revive the Jedi. I personally don't like doing events in general so maybe get someone new.

2. No, god no. We are not giving buffs to a faction so that people can play on it, that's just cancer.

3. No, we should not have to force staff to play on a faction, it will make them want to stop playing and we don't want that.
Emp for gm trade?