Jesus' staff app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeSUSsy

QUALIFICATIONS
Steam Name: Several Chickens. (probably best you don't ask)
Steam ID - 76561198071224721
Ingame Name(s) - Jesus, Not Jesus
Server Playtime - couple hours
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 1170 hours
Warn Count - 0
Age - 17

Relevant Experience
Servers - Abnormal Gaming Ark Community

Positions - Head Mod, Owner, etc

Responsibilities - Biggest console ark server where I managed both the server and the mod team via discord. I did not play ark as I secretly harbour self respect.

Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application?

Since the last iteration of reborn I've made myself relatively known within the community, as IG Commander for the last two iterations of reborn many a sith has met and talked to me allowing me to see the vast majority of the community and understand their actions and opinions. I am also UK based so can add to limited amount of staff on during UK times.

What makes you more qualified than other players?

After 4 solid years of managing the largest console ark server I've developed people and time management skills, due to my position in the imperial guard I am often free and able to assist with any issue that may come to hand.

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation?

To solve any issue a player may have with the best outcome towards the server, its community, and all other surrounding devices.

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff?

I have owned Garry's mod since the 9th of September 2012, in almost 10 years of Garry's mod I have played hundreds of servers and this is the only one I have felt a strong enough attachment to to apply for moderator. This is a welcoming (mostly) and caring community and I will strive to improve it any way I can.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.
[ Jesus ]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [ Jesus ], have permission from [ Nabe ] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[ Jesus ]

Last edited:
Before edit:
-1 not good enough and lack of effort. Also "Im Jesus" does not make you more qualified.
__
After edit:
-1 application has become a lot better but. After seeing your response to Loody's ban appeal, I just do not find that you are the right pick for staff.

Also much more work could have gone into the following question and sentence:
What makes you more qualified than other players?

After 4 solid years of managing the largest console ark server I've developed people and time management skills, due to my position in the imperial guard I am often free and able to assist with any issue that may come to hand.

Last edited:

Eros

Back When Reborn Was Good
VIP
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [name here], have permission from [Super Admin+] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[ JEsus ]
name here
-1 nuff said

Edit:
Neutral

Last edited:

Rowe

As much as I like you as a person Jesus, this app has not got enough effort for me to have a positive opinion on this.

This also needs to be filled 'By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [name here], have permission from [Super Admin+] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game. '.

Redo the application and i will consider my opinion as i know how much better you can do.

EDIT : I'm going to remain Neutral for the time being. I will revise my decision in the next coming days.

Last edited:

Hope

Good guy but this application has a lack of detail which doesn't give me the ability to judge you off this application react to this when you've made changes but for now its going be a -1

-1 Lack of detail and effort on major portions of the application.
Your overall personality would make a good fit for the staff team which is why I'm leaving it open to change if your app is eventually updated.

+1
have only seen him be helpful, kind, and just an overall cool dude. Would like to see him on the staff team. Also he revised the app to make it more professional.

Kal

Hearing mixed things. I recommend you edit this application to try and improve on it and take the advice of the comments above! Good luck!

Ronnie

Owner
| DENIED |
A lack of respect for the due process when you first posted your application led to significant doubts from the community.
I hope you will consider re-applying when you have proven to them the maturity I know you possess!

Status
Not open for further replies.