Owner
Website Developer
Developer
Steam Name and In-Game Name: Geico | OST Lord Jidion
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62707320
Banning Staff: "Good Ole' Rocky"
Reason for Ban: "Racism"
Ban Time: 3 Days
What did you do?: I was asking what was happening near the elevator and my friend was talking loudly in discord so I said in game, "This nigga passive wont shut the fuck up." as a joke. In doing so I crossed over the line and Rocky along with the other IG members attempted to kill me. I ran around in circles and they couldn't kill me and when I backed off I was instantly banned by Rocky for "Racism."
Why you should be unbanned: Well for starters, I am mixed. My mom is white and my dad is black. On top of that I was supposed to be brought into a sit to have the situation dealt with however I was just instantly banned when the staff member in question, couldn't kill me. I believe I was banned just because Rocky was mad that he wasn't able to kill me.

Proof of any kind would help in appealing your ban. The only ones that can appeal your ban is at least two super admins or one owner. Lying in an appeal will result in an instant denial and an increase in ban time. Insulting the staff team or someone else will result in an instant denial. Any other questions can be asking as a response to this thread. Thanks for the time.
Emperor Avus Rann: Racism is not allowed but it is part of the Admin Guidelines to hold a sit. If he makes a ban appeal, it will be accepted.

Everyone witnessed what had happened.

The Observer

Owner
Forum Manager
JvS Staff
Approved.
Ronnie has already discussed this ban appeal with Jidion and approved it. Rocky should have taken him to a sit and told him that any variation of the n-word is not allowed regardless of ethnicity or race.

Status
Not open for further replies.