Not open for further replies.

Jimmyboy

Steam Name and In-Game Name: morbidly disfigured tranny, Jimmyboy
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:116551024
Server: (Jedi vs Sith or Skyrim) Jedi vs sith
Banning Staff: Scarytiger
Reason for Ban: Lagging server
Ban Time: Permanent
What did you do?: At the time there were 3 or 4 people in the center of tatooine dropping a bunch of steel, trying to crash the server, so I picked most of it up since it was free. Then someone approached me and asked me for the steel, so me and him went into a room and I dropped about 10 steel into the room for him to pick up as 1s. I was eating a tv dinner at the time and I didn't want to type into the box the number so I just kept dropping them for him. I thought he would be spamming e so the server wouldn't lag, when I was finished dropping them they were all still there and the server started lagging so I urged him to pick them all up which he did, then I went back to the community centre.
Why you should be unbanned: I wasn't trying to crash the server.

P

Pump

-1 you are toxic af, no evidence and from your previous behavior I wouldn’t doubt you are lying

So here's what happened from my side. It's like 10 at night and Shep joins the channel im in and tells the staff to join the server because its "chaos." Upon joining the server and looking at discord Anzati says to me someone is trying to crash the server. I was also told that this person was only given a verbal. Upon talking to Anzati and the staff (Sickman) I was told that you dropped a bunch of materials and said: "I'm gonna crash the server." We ended up questioning Maven who was there watching it and he agreed that this is what you said and saw you do. So after listening to the two players and Sickman, I brought it to Dwayne and you ended up getting a Perma. I honestly dont mind you getting a ban reduce, your not a bad guy. But we'll see how this plays out.

Cruen

-2 Essentially I just want to back up what scary said, and add in that you lied in your appeal, or when we talked. You say in your appeal "I was eating a tv dinner at the time and I didn't want to type into the box the number so I just kept dropping them for him." but when I talked to you, you said that you did not know that dropping in bulk was an option.

Jimmyboy

I've always known dropping bulk was an option, I've never said I didn't know. What exactly did I say that night?

-1 You were literally dropping 1 material at a time thinking it wont crash the server right after I told you not to do it while screaming "Im gonna crash the server"

-1. I really wanted to put a plus one but you lied on the forums and that lost my thought to thinking the good.

However I do +1 the thought of it being a temp ban because even he is toxic, I seen the good in him and hes not too bad IMO (someone can completely think otherwise) and he is pretty chill around me and hes been nice to others that I have seen

Oat man

-2 you are the most toxic person I know and I trust what anzati is saying more then you but +2 to make it like a temp ban because I believe in second chances

-1 You were literally dropping 1 material at a time thinking it wont crash the server right after I told you not to do it while screaming "Im gonna crash the server"

-2 you are the most toxic person I know and I trust what anzati is saying more then you but +2 to make it like a temp ban because I believe in second chances
To be fair oatman, you call a lot of people the most toxic person you know 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.