Not open for further replies.

Jimmyboy

Steam Name and In-Game Name: Attitude
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:116551024
Server: Jedi Vs Sith
Banning Staff: Consular Rep ScaryTiger Adole
Reason for Ban: Trying to crash server
Ban Time: Permanently

What did you do?: This was more than a year ago, but from what I recall it was very early in the morning and not alot of people were on, so some of us were minging around on tatooine. Someone made a huge stack of materials and when they picked them all back up, I made my own pile, and it started lagging the server. I picked it all up immediately, and shortly after an admin came and confronted me about it. I got scared and didn't know what to say so I lied about doing it, shortly after I admitted to doing it and got banned.

Why you should be unbanned: I have a lot of fond memories on this server, I don't know if anyone remembers me but I was "Jedi Knight Jimmyboy" and was about to go into my Jedi Master training. I didn't have any intent to crash the server and stopped as soon as I found out it was lagging, but I got scared and lied to the admins about the whole situation which got me into even deeper shit and I ended up getting banned. I really enjoyed getting on and doing artifact raids and other events on the server, and I've matured enough and looked back on what happened to realize it was all really stupid and I should have just not done it in the first place. I was toxic and was rude to a select few people on the server like oatman, who I'm not even sure still plays. I realize the severity of what I was doing at the time, it was poor thinking and could have negatively affected everyone who plays the server. I hope I can be given a second chance, and get to see other people I used to play on the server with.

Last edited:

Vethar

VIP
+1
We should let him play the server again LET HIM ENJOY 5.0 WHEN IT COMES OUT.
He has been banned long he most likely learned his lesson.

Spectre8105

Image result for return of the king

Status
Not open for further replies.