Not open for further replies.

Johnson

Steam Name: Tyzen
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:38441546
CC Model ID: models/johnsosn/sps/sw/zeldris.mdl
Current names/ranks on server: Dark Council Johnson Yesvar
Level: 100
Number of warns (active/total): 0
Time on Server (approx): Been playing since 1.0 took a break during 3.0 then came back during 5.0

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you: The meaning of a grey jedi to me is being balance with the light and dark never Taking up one side or being corrupted in to the dark or being over burden by the light side, I feel that with grey jedi it as well means to achieve a goal to where the balance is in place where the dark doesn't take over the light and the light doesn't destroy the dark to the point where there is none left. As well always keeping the balance in the middle will keep one side from overtaking the other an as well making it a peaceful place where it is balanced.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi: My goal as a grey jedi is to help where it is needed where it is jedi if they need some help or if sith are lacking i want to be that middle man to let them not feel bounded to fighting each other all the time. Want to teach the weak to become strong but peaceful i want to expand my knowledge with all things in the force and teach what I can to the people that are not as adept ed to there style of the force. I have already have mastered the Dark side of the force and the depths of it so i want to be able to expand my knowledge to others and as well change the way people think about there opposing faction. I feel that me becoming a grey jedi will let me teach more people ways of the force but not teaching them to much where they get corrupted to fall to the dark or become to much in the light side. One day i will learn to bring balance to where people use all sides of the force where jedi won't see the dark as so bad and the sith won't always use the dark and use the light to make more advantages for everyone. I want to be able to not confided to the anger of the sith i want to be calm peaceful but powerful.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray: I feel that I should become a grey because I have been on the server for a while and I am wanting to help out both factions instead of being confined to one all the time which is mainly the same thing over and over again. I want to try something new where i have no restriction to a faction and try my best to help where it is needed also I can only be on mostly 3 days of the week so tbh this could work out really well for me so i can just have fun instead of worrying about being up with a faction all the time. I hope I can become this because I feel like this would be the right place for me as a grey.

Moxxi

Founder
since this is a super old app im gonna deny it for now if you are playing again now in the re release please just repost this same app and i will accept

Status
Not open for further replies.