JPL's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPL

Executive
ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF APPLICATION
Please copy the entire form below and make a new thread in this section with all of the fields correctly filled out.
Failure to correctly fill out this form within 24 hours of posting your application will result in your application automatically being denied.

QUALIFICATIONS
Steam Name: JPL
Steam ID - 76561198083930360
Ingame Name(s) - Emperor's Voice JPL/MOTOA Padawan LPJ
Server Playtime - 1 Day 9 Hours
Garry’s Mod Playtime -1,886
Warn Count - 0
Age - 24

Relevant Experience
Servers - Reborn Gaming, Onslaught Gaming

Positions - On Reborn, I achieved admin, On Onslaught, I was an owner, On Holonet I was an owner

Responsibilities - Staff sits, Manage the server, Run events, I also did all of the coding and Lua work for the server. (not making scripts just server based stuff), Managed the server as well as handling sits and any Lua assistance I could provide.

Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application?
I believe the community will support my application due mostly to my past experience. I have been a part of this community for years, and I have been less active since 2.0; however, I always stopped in to see how things were going and interact with the community. While I don't know a lot of the current player base on a personal level yet, I believe the majority of players know who I am and can attest to the quality of RP I strive to bring and the overall quality of me as a person/player. I strive to not only find enjoyment for myself but make sure everyone around me has the opportunity to be involved no matter their rank so that they can enjoy their time on the server to the utmost.

What makes you more qualified than other players?
I believe that I am more qualified than other players because I have extensive staff and Lua experience within reborn and on different servers, and because of that, I believe that I can bring a unique and unbiased opinion when handling any manor of staff responsibility, including but not limited to staff sits, server testing and Lua help and if a situation were to arise where I was unsure how to do something I would do my best to reach out and learn from the current staff team because by working together we can teach each other an infinite number of ways to handle every situation.

I also believe that because I live in the UK and my schedule is extremely flexible it will allow me to be active at weird or otherwise quiet admin hours including EU times as well as NA times.

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation?
My primary focus while dealing with an administrative situation is to gather all players involved as well as witnesses to ensure all parties involved are telling the truth in order to be best able to understand the problem and deal with it fairly and fully to ensure that the rules are being strictly enforced to maintain the quality of RP and the server as a whole.

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff?
I have been a part of this community for years and have always wanted to see it succeed and I have a lot of friends that have put significant time into this iteration and I want to do everything I can to help them succeed and I believe that with my experience with being staff and my ability to work well with the current team I can achieve these goals.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.
[JPL]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [JPL], have permission from [Nabe] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[JPL]

Ego

VIP
+2
From what ive seen and experienced with JPL he is well conducted and has done alot for the server with his long time on the server so I believe hes fit for staff

Rowe

+5

Veteran player of Reborn with a very well structured and professional application. Active player also.

The Observer

Owner
Forum Manager
JvS Staff
ACCEPTED!

Please get into contact with an Admin+ to get trained and to get your Discord/TS tags.

Status
Not open for further replies.