Judge Judy's Gamemaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Master Application

Steam name: ♔ Dildozer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61542937

Ingame name(s): AINQ BBS Lord Judge Judy

Current play time: Not quite sure, i'm on pretty much all day every day my previous names were Vader and Dildozer (I have 140 hours player in the past 2 weeks on gmod and all of it was on reborn though)

Time in Garry’s Mod: 3060 hours

Amount of warns: 2 from when I very first joined the server

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience: I was an administrator on many many servers but there was one where I ended up making a lot of events for players to enjoy and I loved doing it. I've also owned a couple servers and have gotten paid a few times in the past for coding servers.

Server(s): I don't remember most of them / most of them probably aren't up anymore but one that was very recent was Retribution but I decided to resign after coming across Reborn and becoming attached to the community.

Time as position: ever since i've owned garrys mod i've been coding and owning/administrating servers so at least a few years of experience

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself an good builder?
[ X ] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: I am a coder so therefore I have worked with many construction based scenarios and have done a lot with construction and NPCs when I would set up events for people, for the most part everything went flawless.

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[ X ] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore: My grandpa introduced me to star wars when I was very little and had all of the movies burned onto CDs. I watched all of the movies and loved star wars so I was very familiar with it when I was young. Now that I have grown up, i've been rewatching a lot of the star wars movies to refresh my memory over the past few weeks.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[ ] yes
[ X ] no

If so how many times?
[ ]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[ X ] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.): As a game master, I would intent to open up a new opportunity for players to have f

Plan an event (story based or building based): To plan an event I would check with a higher up to make sure what I was doing was ok, as well as ask if any other game masters would like to collab or work on the event together. If they say no, and I got an approval to do the event, I would continue to work on the event. I would set up the event and think ahead of time so i'm prepared, then after getting everything set up, I would advertise the event and get players to warp to it, after time is given for players to warp to the event, I would close the warp and begin the event.

User Administrative Agreement

By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:

- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters

[ X ]

User Permission Clause

By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Judge Judy], have permission from [Charger] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).

I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.

[ X ]

Player Interview

Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
I've loved the community as a whole ever since I started playing it, i've played A TON all day every day and intend to keep my activity to consistent. What would make me qualified and more qualified than others, is all of the experience I have coding, building, administrating, and overall just on Garry's Mod, I admire the game masters on this server and it would be an honor to join them in helping the server.

Note: Gamemaster are not staff. Gamemaster should not use their powers for anything besides their events. Unless instructed to do other wise by Head Admin +.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, it's greatly appreciated!

I'll see you all in-game :)

Last edited:
I had to edit it because for some reason an error popped up when I posted it and half of my thread didn't post I apologize, i'm editing it right now

I fixed it

Last edited:

Cruen

"Plan an Event" section is for putting up an idea for an event and how to run it, not describing an event. Your player interview is completely unoriginal and extremely short, and I have not seen you on the server up until very recently.

[EDIT] Have also seen you be very mingy, and generally toxic at times. Strong pass from me.

-1. Lackluster app all around. Didn't describe your knowledge of the SW Lore, poorly made player interview with no real description, and didn't give an example of an actual event.
Other than that, you're kind of mingey in game and break rules consistently during downtime.
edit: I also remember you being extremely toxic on the server you listed as staff experience, Retribution.

Last edited:
"Plan an Event" section is for putting up an idea for an event and how to run it, not describing an event. Your player interview is completely unoriginal and extremely short, and I have not seen you on the server up until very recently.

[EDIT] Have also seen you be very mingy, and generally toxic at times. Strong pass from me.
I apologize I didn't know that, as for the minging I don't know exactly what you mean, i've been ranking up and working hard in the sith order, I just would like some specification so I can work on how i'm minging in game, I wasn't aware I was coming off as mingey

Korvas

Developer
JvS Staff
Neutral I have seen you on quite a bit the past few days, and you have been helpful, but you have also started been arguing in ooc a few times. If you really need to argue with someone it shouldn't be in a chat everyone can see

F

Funkle

-2 You are mingy as i have had to deal with you in the past and your app lacks of effort

P

Pallox

-2 You probably know exactly why this is my vote but if you dont, it is because you are extremely toxic towards me and I have had really bad experiences with you in the past

This was my first application and I don’t expect to be accepted, someone can close this now or once more people reply if you want :)
I mainly just wanted to see what I needed to work on and what I could improve, I understand gm isn’t something that’s just handed out, thank you all of you who gave feedback I promise I’ll work on those in game

F

Flash

Newtral: You have been helpful at times,but you do minged.Wait a few weeks before posting a nether app.You have read what everyone else has said so use there openions ,and fix the flaws so People will have a better reputation of you.

-1 he is the most toxic player ive talked to he shows no respect to anyone and would be unhappy to see him on the gms team
I show respect to many people, I don't consider me asking you how old you were and saying you were young toxic but thanks for the feedback

Moxxi

Founder
i met with the gms today and everyone agreed to deny the app you can reapply in 2 weeks with permission again

Status
Not open for further replies.