Your name: Jump Novar
Your steamID: STEAM_0:1:121952555
Your current rank: Diamond VIP
Amount of Warns: 0

Player's Server Information
Rank you are applying for: T-mod
Total time with the community (months): Around 2 years

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): [GMT+1] 5pm-1am [11am-7pm EST]
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): [GMT] 4pm-5am [10am-11pm EST] (these are the minimum hours I would be on, most weeks it is more than this)

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): N/A
Position(s):N/A
Time as position(s):N/A
Brief overview of the position(s):N/A
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Jump], have permission from [] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
I think I should be supported as I have spent a decent amount of time on this server. My most recent focus has been creating fun and RP for players to enjoy. This also brought fun for me and it allowed me to get closer to the community. I have been in quite a few staff sits. This, I believe, makes me more qualified as I know a lot of players on the server and can handle them appropriately. I am also from Denmark which means I will be able to assist in staffing duties in the earlier hours to ensure when full uptime comes into swing that everything is running smoothly and without issues. That being said I do think I have a lot to learn in terms of dealing with certain situations but I am very keen to learn and dedicated to the server and will not hesitate to ask any questions to ensure I am in the right position and doing things appropriately. I ultimately wish to become an admin as this would be the best of both staff and gamemaster (with permission of course) but I will accept any role I am given and will strive to do the very best I can to be above and beyond the standards desired.

The server means a lot to me as I can turn to it to distract me from stress and worries. Over the months it has become like another home and I enjoy playing with everyone on it. Being able to upkeep the following of rules and maximise the enjoyment for players would be a great honour and responsibility I would love to undertake. However if it is decided that I am unsuitable then I will strive to reach any further standards required and I am always open to criticism and will listen to any suggestions anyone has to make. Thank you for taking the time and effort to read this application and hopefully you decide to support it.

Kice

VIP
+1 In-depth application filled with a lot of personal information telling of Jump's character. Seen by many as a cheerful or maybe sometimes even mingey, Jump has shown in the past that he is able to take a serious stand with matters on the server and take a professional attitude towards other players of the community.

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
At the counsel of staff, I am denying this staff app. Once the server opens up, and you play on the server and show how much you've changed, we will revisit this app. Feel free to apply in the future though.

• FeelsSithMan
Reactions: Oil
Status
Not open for further replies.