Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 12pm-5pm
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): All day

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s): N/A
Position(s): N/A
Time as position(s): N/A
Brief overview of the position(s): N/A
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[x]
Shepard to
User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Jump Novar gave permission from Shepard to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[x]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
I believe the community should support my application because I am well experienced with dealing with players and using commands. I understand the rules of the server and I will be able to enforce them when needed. I know how to take sits and how to deal with most situations. I am able to consume a ton of time on the server to assist any player in need. I am quick to warn and correct people on their mistakes while maintaining a polite attitude to refrain from any arguments, no matter how bad the situation is. I also believe in second chances if I truly believe they deserve it. I am very reliable and would dedicate a lot of time into the server to accomplish my duties as staff member. Also as a staff member, I would focus on maintaining the peace of the server by assisting players and dealing with minges. I would remind players about the rules before things start to become a big deal and everyone starts arguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.