Just a quick Survey for people

Ego

VIP
Hey guys/girls soo lets be honest right now Reborn isn't in the best position currently I've been talking with players in-game and stuff over why we think it is but I wanna reach a wider audience so that's why I've come to the forums. I know reborn has been on the brink of death and came back before but Id rather not draw out the duration of the current downfall and instead, I'd rather revert it I know a lot of us care about reborn as we have spent massive amounts of money time and effort towards this server so this is all I ask of yous
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/FJYG3ZJ

This survey is fully optional you do not have to do it and you can just ignore this post
This Survey is fully anonymous and I will personally deliver the relevant information with you're name not being brought to conversation
If you have any questions leave them below

If you'd like to take the time out to complete the 2-minute survey you'd be doing me a service

IROCONIAN

Just my opinion
I think it is a disconnect between the people making content and those enjoying it. Although sometimes stuff pops off well, in reality there will always be someone who complains without basis.

After being a gamemaster for a year and sitting in alot of meetings, I saw the disconnect.. You have to create something to understand sacrifice and the developers spend alot of time making content and testing stuff. Alot of time and effort and sits and meetings and hacks. Now, just my opinion, most staff are in it for perks and couldn't care less about others experiences or server fixing something broken. Gamemasters may sign up to do events but their own rewards are why they stay. You have gamemasters for 3months and zero events? The players,staff and gamemasters will never really understand devs and owners.

How many dms do you guys get a day in discord while running an org or being in council?

You guys have to appreciate all the time and effort that the FOUNDERS put into this and how still they are doing their best to make it a dope place to chill and kill.

You should post the replies. I'm curious though, how did you get the names of people if they didn't have to sign into anything or enter their names for the survey?

Shade Tano

well everytime theres a new update the players count is much higher then nothing at all changes for the next week the player dies out because its the same thing. like high ranking members step down and that causes more people to leave because it lacks updates to keep the players having fun

Shade Tano

thats why i recommend a daily login so if u get to day 30 for example you can get this 1 time item like some cool hilt or igniter to show off

Ego

VIP
You should post the replies. I'm curious though, how did you get the names of people if they didn't have to sign into anything or enter their names for the survey?
I just said I wouldn't use ur names so it seems even more anonymous Yano coz not everyone trusts it when it says its anonymous. Also I'll post the replies in let's say Monday or Tuesday at the latest ???

Treason

thats why i recommend a daily login so if u get to day 30 for example you can get this 1 time item like some cool hilt or igniter to show off
stay tuned we have some cool stuff coming. closely related to your comment also we have rewards getting added soon possibly.

P

Pump

Let JvS die please no one wants to play it anymore Shepard said he is sick of it your survey monkey isn’t going to do anything I don’t even know why I am on these forms anymore