OFFICIAL JvS Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
During the break I had stepped away almost entirely in August into October due to extreme depression from my Grandpa passing away. That's not the only reason I stepped away, I didn't have a vision for JvS on Gmod except to somehow capture how it felt for me the very first time I joined the server and was awestruck at how the server felt and operated. Other people may have had a vision for what they wanted, but it wasn't mine, and I, personally, didn't enjoy it too much. That, and the fact that most, if not all, of our devs are burnt out, means no work can get done. I also am not going to be looking for a new developer for JvS on Gmod, there aren't enough devs out there that can commit to such long term projects.

This isn't to say Reborn is closing up and doing nothing till S&Box. We are still making other servers, as a matter of fact, we are making an amazing Ark server, check out #ark-announcements to get clued in and to find the Discord link. I was working on a Modded MC server, that paused earlier this year when I found out how much of a pain in the ass it is to deal with Minecraft modders, but that is still in the works. Same with the plugin based server.

On a specific JvS note: Anything you purchased within the last two iterations of the JvS will be reimbursed on the next iteration of JvS, whether that will be S&box or another game, your items and ranks (or equivalent) will be there for you, as will we.

I'd like to thank everyone that's worked on JvS and helped it evolve past what it was. Ronnie, Anzati, Croc, Evan, Name, Kirby, Riddick, and I'm sure there are more I didn't mention, but thank you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.