Status
Not open for further replies.

KaiOda

VIP
Gray Jedi Application Form

Steam Name: Kage
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:99054118
CC Name: Kage the Reaper
Current names/ranks on server: Guardian Chief Master Kage (Jedi), Lord StarSlayer Kush (Sith), EE CPT Kage (EE)
Level: 250
Number of warns (active/total): 0
Time on Server (approx): On and off for about 2 years

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you:
A Grey Jedi is someone who studies in both the Light and Dark sides of the force. They believe that both must be present for true peace, They hold it to them selfs to maintain a balance so that no one side has more power over the other.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi:
My goal as a Grey Jedi is to bring more RP to the Greys. I wish to bring different aspects of rp and knowledge to the Jedi, Sith, and EE. I wish to make it where so events without the GM needing to say work together but to make that happen naturally.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray:
I feel myself in the middle of the force as alot of greys find themselves, I am a Jedi but I want more knowledge of the force and am in search of true balance not one side or the other. I am on a path of knowledge and peace.

Please note. At anytime you can be removed from Gray. It is a privilege and should be taken seriously. Failure to maintain good RP standings may result in loss of position by staff's discretion.

At anytime your warns go above 3 active or 20 total you are removed from Gray. Anytime your levels go below 185 you are removed as well.

Rules:

1. A Gray is to have their spawns on neutral planets, mainly Tatooine.
2. Gray's are individuals. Their actions shall be judged and acted on as their own. They may choose to work together with other Gray's or factions but do not have to.
3. Gray's may not attack people without a valid RP reason. They may defend themselves/others in raids and stand up for their personal beliefs.
4. Gray's must get permission to go to a Home planet. Permission can be granted permanently from any council+ of the home faction.
5. A Gray can have 4 interactions with a home planet permission. Null means need perms to warp unless on mission. Perms mean you can go freely. Banished means you can't go without perms, not even for missions. Exiled means if you go, and die on planet, you are PK'd.
6. A Gray must have Grey or Gray in their name. They can have any title they want, as long as it is RP friendly. And the title carries no power.
7. A Gray can have a factions comms for 1 week if given by a faction leader only.
8. Gray's can assist or defend in an Overthrow, but doing so puts them up for PK. When a OT is called, they must advert Assist or Defend within 4 minutes, or leave.

MojangZ

-1. I'm sorry but I dont see you fit for grey and your not that active. And your app is a little short.

MojangZ

While inactivity doesn’t matter as a grey, it is a pretty lackluster application. -1
It does a little. Most people who become grey just get it and are never active. I have brought my self to this point before where I'm so inactive I just chill on my grey.

KaiOda

VIP
Thanks for the input I just want to say in my defence people that have the same amount of stuff on there app and even less have been accepted before

Status
Not open for further replies.