Steam Name - Kai
Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:79727021
Ingame Name(s) and Ranks - Emperor's Wrath Kai Bor
Server Playtime - 1 W 4 D 17H
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 11k+
Warn Count - 0
Age - 23

ROLE SELECTION
Mark the role you are applying for with an X.

MERCENARY
[X]
Requires VIP

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
Just the Huge amount of endless possibilities of the universe. literally anything can be added to the story and it will make sense. I've always loved the idea of light vs dark and I loved watching the movies at a young age I've basically grew up on star wars.
What is the name of your character, and what is their history?
Xurk Bor, Brother to the Bor family, Xurk Bor is a Mandalorian sharpshooter. Xurk Bor is loyal to his family till death, Xurk is bound to Bor through honor, duty and service. Xurk was a foundling first discovered on Tat after a group of Tusken raiders had just ambushed his blood family. Xurk was the last of his family to be killed when the Bor family came and saved his life, Thus making Xurk Bor forever in a life debt to the Bor family. During his time as a Foundling Xurk was sent on many missions to work on his tracking and hunting skill, Xurk was sent on a mission from Sha'Keen back to him home world Tatooine to hunt down and kill a Bull Rancor with his trusty RelbyV10 and a Vibro Blade. After his month long search of the Rancor Xurk found the Bull Rancor asleep in a cave in the middle of the Dune sea. Xurk snuck up to the Rancor and drove his Vibro blade strait through the skull of the Rancor killing it before it could even react. Xurk took the Rancor's Horns as a trophy to his victory and wears the horns on his helmet. After his success with the mission the Bor family has sent him on the decided Xurk was a valuable they decided to use him for more activities with the family. So forth any time the Bor family went on a mission the brought Xurk to keep his distance and protect them from a far and relay all information he can from his vantage point.
What drew you to the character role you have selected?
I needed a fresh new RP aspect to the server in order to keep myself from getting bored. I've always wanted to be a trooper but not fight for the republic or Imperial so this is a good middle ground for me. I get to have the fun of a trooper but not me bogged down by either sides of the war.
What are your character’s main motivations, and how will you use that to drive your story?
Xurk's main drive is to protect his family in all of their missions from a far and upgrade his weaponry to the best weapons as possible. Xurk will stop at nothing to make sure his family his safe, all of his actions is to protect his family.
ROLE QUESTIONNAIRE

MERCENARY
Why has your character not joined either the Republic or Imperial military with their combat ability?
The Bor family is the only who saved Xurk's life not the Republic or the Imperials, Binding him to the family
What is your character’s goal as a Mercenary?
Protect and server his family.
How will your character interact with the Republic and Empire?
Neutral unless given a reason to be hostile. Xurk will not seek conflict but is not afraid to fight.

+1 During this period there needs to be more Mando's or an entire faction for them. Great App Love ya Kai!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.