Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaliks

QUALIFICATIONS
Steam Name -
Dragon_CO
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:63330239
Ingame Name(s) - Emperors Apprentice Kaliks
Server Playtime - 2 days 14 hour. In 2017 it was 4 days 20 hours.
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 5,219.3
Warn Count - 0
Age - 21

Relevant Experience
Servers - no past experiance
Roles -

QUESTIONNAIRE

The Gamemaster role requires creativity, knowledge, and most of all, vision.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What is your level of experience with Garry’s Mod construction and tools?
Moderate to advanced. I can decorate a room decently well given the right props. But I am more than willing to learn more and practice.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster?
I personally would like to focuse on indevidual RP. For example helping people who want to roleplay feel more incharacter and immersed with interactions. For example guiding a young jedi as a ghost or actually interacting with a sith down in the catacombs or out and about. Focusing on indevidual story lines just to make the RP that much more personal. That and help other GM's with their events.

Why should the community support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players?
I have thousands of hours worth of RP experiance and it is exactly what i come to Gmod for. Every day im thinking up new stories and paths all able to be focused if given a chance. I also DMed for dnd for a while which gives me a little more experiance.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
Sadly not as a character. But I would love to help other GM's even if i dont get accepted.

How well could you adapt to unplanned circumstances in something you have planned?
As stated before i DM'ed for DND before which is always making things up on the fly. I love to adapt to what people are doing and allow for other things. Within reason.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
Anchent lore and polotics. I loooove the polotics of the sith houses and how each messhes with their history.

Now, taking what most interests you, craft a high-quality multi-part storyline (with characters, branches, anything that you see fit) that you could create multiple events from.
About: The story I have in mind will be one focusing on the Jedi, specifically on lower ranks to learn more about roleplay and get deeper into RP. It shall be a three part mission moving from planet to planet involving different facets of the Jedi lifestyle.

Introduction:

A force ghost appears on Tython going by the name of Master Osiris, the jedi master will be meditating in ether the temple or the garden, when people start to take interest the ghost they will explain that he is here to train a new generation of jedi and then encourage them to go to gather round to start act one.

Act One: Peace

With this start a simple exposition and teaching moment for the new initiates and padawans to know more of the. This shall involve mediation and moderation of one's feelings and shall test each participant to open a holocron, something that will require peace of mind and body to reveal its secrets. Once each has completed their task the group is urged to go to illum for their next training and test.

Act Two: Kindness

Instead of a vision of the ghost they will find a lost traveller who needs help digging his ship out of the snow. This is a test in kindness, to help the young Jedi realise that they are here to help the galaxy, not just combat and war. Once the ship is free and the traveller happy they will thank the jedi and reveal themselves to be just a vision given by the ghost. Once this is complete they are urged to head to the final act which will be on endor.

Act Three: Temptation

Master Osiris will meet the jedi outside of the caves of endor and tell them that going though this cave will show them a vision they will not like. They must find it and choose their path out from there. This vision will be a version of themselves but instead of being a jedi they are a sith. The sith version of themselves will attempt to tempt them with power, riches and other things to see their loyalty, but if they refuse and walk away they would have chosen the path of peace, if they attempt to talk them out of their path they would be showing kindness. But if they attack they would have chosen the path of war, and if they choose to agree to become a sith they will have failed.

Epolog:

With the mission finished they would be congratulated and with that the vision will disapear. If rewards would be given then the people who chose peace would be given a rare green crystal, while those who chose kindness would be given a yellow one, and for those who showed anger or accepted the deal would ether find nothing or get a purple one.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joke event because Fishyy and Rocky told me to.

Synopsis: The sith find a raving toaster that has a mind of its own. It teaches anyone that listens how to make evil toast that it fully believes can take over the universe. In exchange for paying attention the toaster will give toast as a reward or the legendary and totally unique toast crystal that turns the blade of the sabler into a large piece of toast.

If your application is accepted, you will be required to start a multi-event storyline as part of your trial. It is recommended that this be the first draft of that storyline.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT

By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters.
[Kaliks]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [name here], have permission from [Senior GM+] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[I hereby state that I, Kaliks, have permission from Observer to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.]

Ronnie

Owner
| +8 |
Knowledgeable, passionate, and immersed in the current server lore.
I’ll have to show you how to build!

Ronnie

Owner
| ACCEPTED |
Very positive community response, and I would like to get you trained with Ward while you are on.

Status
Not open for further replies.