What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 6PM - 6AM [EST]

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s):
N/A
Position(s): N/A
Time as position(s): N/A
Brief overview of the position(s): N/A

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[X]

User Permission Clause

By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Kal, have permission from Ronnie to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[X]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):

My application should be supported as I'm a highly active player that is dedicated to creating and maintaining interesting and unique experiences for members of the community. My Australian timezone also gives me a distinct advantage over other applicants as it allows me to appeal to a playerbase outside our usual active hours, bringing in a new pool of potential new players. Most importantly I understand the crucial job of a moderator to ensure every player partakes in a just administration free of any bias or alternate means. Even though I lack the experience that other candidates may have I'm a dedicated learner and have many friends on the server in staff seats that have already expressed there interest in teaching me how to be an effective moderator.

Last edited:

Ronnie

Owner
+5
One of our most promising new players showing an absolute dedication to improving the server since before he was even my apprentice.
Excited to see how his new perspectives can shine a light on where the server can improve.

Rowe

+5
Kal is a mature player, is active on the server and would be a great addition to the staff team.

Dukat

+1 need no other reason other than great activity and effort put to further develop the server

Status
Not open for further replies.