Steam Name: buttsweat1
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:75689464
CC Name: Jedi Master Kenny
Current names/ranks on server: Jedi Master Kenny Merh/ Sith Apprentice Kennay
Level: 180
Number of warns: 0
Time on Server: 180

In your own words, describe what Gray Jedi means to you:
Gray Jedi means a balance between the two extreme views of the force.
Being a Gray Jedi means that you've realized that being strictly one or the other isn't right.
Gray Jedi are truly neutral and are solely focused on expanding their knowledge with the force, not being involved with the
jedi and siths endless fighting.

Explain your goal as Gray Jedi:
My Goal as a Gray Jedi is to truly expand the roleplay on my current Jedi Life.
After the questionable actions of the Jedi Order, the goal is to have my character truly explore the force and to gain as much knowledge as he can about the living force, and his place in it. He's going to try to stay neutral as he attempts to explore the force.

Explain why you feel you should be allowed to be Gray:
I've been playing on the server for quite a while. I've played through all three factions and explored all of them.
I've followed the rules well and I think I should be allowed Gray Jedi so that I can expand my RP.

MojangZ

-1 I never see you in which wouldent help grey very much, 'why should you be grey' is fairly short, and your goal talks a whole lot about the force but what about the rest of they greys and when fights break out on your home planet.
~MojangZ

F

Flash

+1, I never see you around, short app, Go make your self-known on all factions, and get your name out there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Highlord Miles

Founder
VIP
+1 Read and listen to the feedback given to others on your application. Try to get your name out their to others. Be around Teamspeak. Take some thought, maybe edit your reasoning behind you wanting to be a gray jedi. But I thought I would +1.

Kenny

+1 Read and listen to the feedback given to others on your application. Try to get your name out their to others. Be around Teamspeak. Take some thought, maybe edit your reasoning behind you wanting to be a gray jedi. But I thought I would +1.
I've been trying to put myself out there as much as I can. I've been a JC member and i've been trying to do as much as I can. But I guess i'll try harder. Once I get a little more well known, should I just create another application? i'm 90% sure that this one is gonna get denied, anyways.

+1 Good guy, I see you every so often and your pretty chill. Just try to get yourself out there like Miles said

Status
Not open for further replies.