Kesler's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kesler

VIP
ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF APPLICATION
Please copy the entire form below and make a new thread in this section with all of the fields correctly filled out.
Failure to correctly fill out this form within 24 hours of posting your application will result in your application automatically being denied.

QUALIFICATIONS
Steam Name: Kessie
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:86303924
Ingame Name(s) - Master of the Order Kesler, Knight Zenrus Reslek, INQT Lord Yasha Morriban, RT 43rd PVT Anthony Compton
Server Playtime - 3 Weeks 9 Hours
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 4,070 hours
Warn Count - 0
Age - 20

Relevant Experience
Servers - Frostbite Networks (FBN) (2017), Reckless Networks (RN) (2016), Guardian Networks (GN) (2018), Triumph Networks (TN) (2019), Project Rain V2 (PR) (2020)

Positions - Moderator x2, Server Manager, Staff Manager, Head Admin/Co-Owner

Responsibilities - As a Moderator in both Frostbite & Reckless I whitelisted, took sits, and made sure no rules within the servers we're broken unless differed to the higher staff. Guardian Networks - Server Manager, made sure the server had constant RP and OOC events happening, would check in on other staff and update server owner on well-being of server (whitelisting, sits, rule enforcement). Project Rain V2 - Head Admin, same responsibilities as Server Manager. (Less restrictive since I was a Founder of that community). Triumph Networks - Staff Manager, conducted interviews and overlooked applications, checked in with staff and made sure they properly executed their duties to the server. (Also did whitelisting, sits, rule enforcement).

Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application?
I think my experience can gain some support from the community because I generally know most people in the server and during my summer I have committed most of my time in trying to have fun, joke, and show respect when the time comes. A lot of the community members have a good gauge of who is Staff or GM worthy and I believe I have shown my best in my time here to become a member of the "behind the scenes" team. When we need to get down to business I will do my best and try to show Reborn what a staff member should be. An individual focused on making our roleplay experience consistent and immersive; engaging with others with respect and courtesy.

What makes you more qualified than other players?
I would say my passion and experience for Garry's Mod roleplay servers help in making me a good choice for staff. There may be better people for staff, but I'm willing to help the community, take my time to create a good atmosphere, and adjust to being staff again. I feel I can take a step back in many situations and see whether a player is here to roleplay or not and deal with them accordingly. I know burnout is a common thing in lots of staff members and that's why I want to make sure I am on at the right times and have proper time management in this role. Having a schedule which lets me enjoy my time as a player and staff!

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation?
Keeping the rules enforce for the Reborn's immersion and fun! Applying common sense to what I witness and following the principle of fairness towards each player. Making sure both parties are held accountable for what they have done (with the proper evidence) and clarify what they had done to cause the outcome given to them, keeping myself unbiased and open-minded in the present situation. Just be a staff member who interprets the rules for the best of the community!

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff?
I chose Reborn because I have been around the beginning of March of this year and during those months I managed to touch base with most of the player base old and new. This community is a fun place for me and I get along with many people, I feel this server is a great choice for people to expand and learn more about the possibilities of player driven lore within Star Wars. My friend Athenia told and introduced me into this new iteration of Reborn and it's re-ignited my love for Garry's Mod Star Wars; staff is another way to spread that devotion.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.
[ Kesler]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Kesler] , have permission from [Ronnie] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[ Kesler]

Last edited:

Deku

VIP
-Support +1-
I personally think Kesler would be a Great fit to the staff team, they are very active on the server and engaging in the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.