Current level within the server:100

Administration Availability
What time during weekdays are you available (a.m. - p.m.): 1:00pm-4:00am
What time during weekends are you available (a.m. - p.m.):1:00pm-4:00am

Previous Administrative Experience
Server(s):Chad RP
Position(s):Super Admin
Time as position(s):6 months
Brief overview of the position(s): Make sure people are not breaking rules and set events on a Dark RP server
Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on staff
[x ]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Brennan, have permission from Nabe to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[ x]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated): I think my application should be supported due to the fact I have been with the community for quiet a long time as well as being a very active member of the community. I would love to help the community in any possible way so that we as Reborn can thrive the way it was always meant to. I think I should have support due to the fact I know how to run events as well as moderate servers and can easily do my job with no Bias in anyway. I have handled situations in many aspects of life that deal with trying not to be biased or emotional in my judgement that has helped me in many ways with decision making for example, I have a family with some people who have major drug problems and like to try and hurt or attack people that are also in my family in which I have had to defuse the situation or deal with it in the right manor using no bias or emotional attachment in the decision making process. This is why I honestly feel I have what it takes to be a moderator for this server.

Last edited:

Eros

Back When Reborn Was Good
VIP
User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Name Here], have permission from [Senior Admin+] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any staff position in the future.
[ x]
lol as always

Edit: +0 fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.