Kezech

Steam Name: [blue]CzechMate
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:158872230
CC Name: Kezech
Current Ranks and Names: IT General Kezech/ST LCPL Cezech/EG Captain Kezeckals
Level: 190
Number of warns: 0
Time on Server: Since like Middle of July until now

Grey Jedi Meaning: meaning to me is balanced we dont believe in the dark or the light we help those in need and refrain when not needed

Explain your goal as grey jedi: i wish just to bring balance to the galaxy to stop fighting on planets that do not deserve violence and killings of the Jedi-Sith-EE war

Explain why you should be a gray: i believe that i could bring peace to planets affected by this war and help people threatened by Stronger Neighbors

Papi

VIP
-1 way too short like no where close to the effort of people who got accepted and considerably less than quite a few who were rejected also greys were force users and you are in fact not

I don't think grey troopers were ever a thing in lore, Troopers who left the order, or the empire just became bounty hunters or dead.

V

Vantas

as far as i know it isnt a thing from the times that i was trying to get grey trooper

Okeas

VIP
It wouldn't be a gray trooper. If he wanted something in lore where a trooper would be alone kinda like a gray it would be a bounty Hunter or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.