Kezza Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kezza

Any ban appeal that is created not using this template will be ignored until is changed to the correct format.

Steam Name and In-Game Name: ST SCT PFC Kezza
SteamID: STEAM_1:1:48728288
Server: JvS
Banning Staff: ScaryTiger
Reason for Ban: Leaving during an admin sit
Ban Time: 3 days
What did you do?: I was exploring Tython during an downtime while the server is buggered and these two 5 year old sounding children decided to trap me in a room and laugh as if their mother had just decided to commit parent, they did not let me leave after being asked multiple times to stand aside. So I shot them in my annoyance and killed myself in console to get back to spawn and they proceeded to cry to the admin (during downtime bare in mind) and I couldnt be bothered to explain it to this admin who never seems to listen so I left to join another server because of the cancer that occurred.
Why you should be unbanned: Because the reasoning was cancer during downtime there was no need for a sit, very pathetic from the 5 year olds and the staff.

Any ban appeal that is created not using this template will be ignored until is changed to the correct format.

Steam Name and In-Game Name: ST SCT PFC Kezza
SteamID: STEAM_1:1:48728288
Server: JvS
Banning Staff: ScaryTiger
Reason for Ban: Leaving during an admin sit
Ban Time: 3 days
What did you do?: I was exploring Tython during an downtime while the server is buggered and these two 5 year old sounding children decided to trap me in a room and laugh as if their mother had just decided to commit parent, they did not let me leave after being asked multiple times to stand aside. So I shot them in my annoyance and killed myself in console to get back to spawn and they proceeded to cry to the admin (during downtime bare in mind) and I couldnt be bothered to explain it to this admin who never seems to listen so I left to join another server because of the cancer that occurred.
Why you should be unbanned: Because the reasoning was cancer during downtime there was no need for a sit, very pathetic from the 5 year olds and the staff.
If you didn’t care to sit through a 5 minute admin sit, you didn’t care about the ban you would’ve gotten. You also spent your entire ban appeal insulting the people who reported you, and insulting the admin who banned you.-1

Ok, for starters, I was listening, you weren't. I pulled you into a sit to see whats up and you started going off. I tryed to have you chill a bit but then you started talking about how you were gonna log off. I told you that you shoudent get off during a sit because you will just get in trouble even more. You proceed to say how you didn't care and you logged off. Even in this forum post your being toxic to the player base.

The sit started at 12:34:25 and ended at 12:34:45, you cant say I didnt listen to you when you stuck around in it for only 20 secounds.

Okeas

VIP
Neutral, I can see why you’d be angry. Being older than these kids and stuff and therefore being superior but you should’ve stayed in the sit. Scary does everything to avoid giving out warns. He’s probably the best person to take that sit.

Rde Ren

-1 You were already being toxic on tython trying to get jedi to convert to ST and then you say I sound like an 8 year old. I could have called staff but I didn't. You decide to solo raid/rdm me and than kill abuse. I got an admin only telling them about the kill abuse part and then you ltap. I think you should have gotten banned for longer tbh.

Fade Legion

+7378876564364789087654367890876542345456787654723541325676890934567890 right now listen here you fiery anime watching coma inducing libtards, kezza is more innocent than OJ if he was white. those little five year olds threatened to spank this man and in todays society that's enough for world war 3

-2 if you would stay around more than 20 secs you could have actually explained your side and tell Scary what was wrong and he would have helped you out, also by the time the SA's look at this you would be unbanned so I guess it doesn't really matter you should just take the sit instead of deciding that it wasn't worth your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.