Kice's 2nd Warn appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kice

VIP
Your Steam ID and/or IGN: STEAM_0:0:191694112

Staff Member who Warned: Funkle

Warn reason: RDM

What happened?: A padawan kept entering the JC checkpoint without permission. The temple guard who was guarding the checkpoint asked me for help to keep him out. The padawan didn't listen and kept entering the JC checkpoint so I killed him.

Why you should your appeal be accepted?: The only rules I broke were RP rules. I had a reason to kill the Padawan and I should've been punished IC instead of OOC.

Any sort of proof(photo,video): Funkle had a video. You can try to contact him

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I posted this warn appeal on the old forums and discussed it on the forums with an administrator. The warn appeal was ignored for multiple weeks and got lost after we got new forums. I had a bunch of support on my appeal by both admins and players. Around the time we got new forums I took a break from the server and didn't re-appeal it until now. Funkle is no longer a moderator but maybe you can contact him to get the video he made.

P

Pallox

I will message him on Snapchat if someone reminds me tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.