Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:191694112

Ingame name(s): DHG BB Darth Kice Novar, CPL Mace Master Rice Rovar

Current play time: 2 Years

Time in Garry’s Mod: 6000 Hours

Amount of warns: 0 Active; 6 Total

Previous Gamemaster/Event making Experience: None
Server(s): -
Time as position: -

(Check off the answer you choose with a “x”.)

Would you consider yourself a good builder?
[x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with Garry’s Mod construction and NPC control: (if none leave blank)

Are you able to create a cohesive story?
[x] yes
[ ] no

Experience with the creation of storylines, and knowledge of star wars lore: I've seen all of the movies and most of the series. I also have a lot of knowledge of the Expanded Universe.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
[x] yes
[ ] no
If so how many times?
[3+]

Can you work well with others to plan and execute an event?
[x] yes
[ ] no

As a game master what do you desire to do? (ie: Build, create story, etc.): I'd like to create frequent events that will create fun and engaging experiences for the community. I believe that events are vital to the popularity of the server and will give players a reason to play daily.

Plan an event (story based or building based):

The Black Gauntlet

Story

You find yourself at The Coruscant Underworld, a place filled with ancient and forgotten ruins from the planet's prehistory along with modern-looking, crime-ridden venues and clubs. You are raiding the territory of The Black Gauntlet, a powerful criminal organization filled with the most vile of criminals. You are trying to retrieve a Force Artifact that they have recently discovered and are planning to sell. Retrieving this Artifact is no easy task, The Coruscant Underworld is one of the most dangerous places within the universe and The Black Gauntlet have countless of henchman working for them.

Items

Within the event you are able to find Blue and Green cubes, whenever you find one of these cubes you can claim them by picking them up and adverting "Claiming Blue/Green Cube". Blue Cubes can be used to gain special and powerful weapons. Green Cubes can be used to revive someone. Having items in events will cause players to pay more attention to each room instead of rushing through the event. Finding special weapons is very rewarding for a player and will cause other players to also be more invested in the event. I personally think revives are very important to raids since it will cause players to stay on the server when they die since they have a chance to be revived, the difficulty of the raid will be moderately hard to compensate for the revives.

Bosses

Jingen the Slaver
HP:
Weapon: Handcuffs
Mechanic: Jingen will try to handcuff players while they are being attacked by his pets and a few Black Gauntlet Henchman. Players will have to uncuff their teammates to make sure they aren't killed by Jingen's pets and the Black Gauntlet Henchman. Jingen himself will not attack however NPCs will not stop spawning until he's killed

Lucy Headhunter
HP: 10.000
Weapons: Sniper
Mechanic: Lucy will be sniping from a hidden position and will have access to cloak to prevent being found. Lucy will only shoot every 30 seconds. The room were players have to find Lucy will have The Coruscant Underworld setting and is filled with elevations and hiding spots. The players have to search cautiously to prevent being sniped by Lucy.

Aiden the Berserker
HP:
Weapon: Lightsaber
Mechanic: Aiden will pursue the group fiercely through an obstacle course-like hallway were the group will have to make it through as fast as possible while killing Black Gauntlet Henchman to escape Aiden. Aiden will attempt to kill anyone he can but won't be able to use force leap. Aiden will stop pursuing anyone at the end of the room but will remain killing anyone left behind.

Xavier Black Gauntlet
HP:
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Mechanic: Xavier will do a lot of splash damage, however all of this damage is also directed towards himself. During the fight attentional splash damage will be done in the form of grenades, fire, explosions which all be focused on Xavier too. The room where you fight will have a lot of obstacles to hide behind to prevent you getting hit from the splash damage. The main way to defeat Xavier is to avoid him and have him eventually kill himself.

Build

The event will have a linear structure to avoid players getting lost or getting sidetracked from the main objective, however all rooms will have a lot of explorable rooms where players can find the Items that were mentioned before. The event will have 2 settings: The Coruscant Underworld which will be filled with houses and clubs to explore alongside other decorations to really make you feel like you're walking around in this cyberpunk-like city and The Black Gauntlet Bases which are ran down and filled with broken technology and damaged structures. The event will constantly switch around the 2 settings during the event.

User Administrative Agreement
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of the requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
- Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, and neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters
[x]

User Permission Clause
By placing an X in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Kice], have permission from [Shepard] to make my application (either via forum private message, steam, or in-game).
I also acknowledge that If I am lying about my permission that I will be denied the right to apply for any Gamemaster position in the future.
[x]

Player Interview
Why should we support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players? (Please elaborate - minimum effort will not be tolerated):
I've been playing on the server for a long time now and one of the reasons I always stuck around were the events, I honestly think that events are vital to the popularity of the server and are an important part to regaining the player base we had before. If I were to become gamemaster my main goal would be to make that sure people don't get bored and have something to look forward to when they play the server. I feel like I'm quite creative and have a lot of interesting ideas that I want to work out. I've been apart of many events myself and mostly know what players like and what they don't such as balancing RP and Gameplay within events, annoying mechanics, items & revives etc. I'm able to stay calm if something were to go wrong in a event and I'm not prone to panicking. I take criticism quite well and are willing to improve if something that I thought would be good is disliked by the community. I'm reliable and able to focus on my duties as a Gamemaster instead of neglecting them.

CMDR Croc

Forum Manager
Accepted and locked. Please get with a GM or myself for training (I myself may be absent a bit today)

Status
Not open for further replies.