Klarks Gamemaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
GAMEMASTER APPLICATION
Please copy the entire form below and make a new thread in this section with all of the fields correctly filled out.
Failure to correctly fill out this form within 24 hours of posting your application will result in your application automatically being denied.

QUALIFICATIONS
Steam Name

Krayt
Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:171533957
Ingame Name(s)
Klark Horizon (Jedi)
Krayt Horizon (Sith)

Server Playtime
3 days, 11 hours
Garry’s Mod Playtime
1,334 hrs | 3,243 hr spread out across accounts
Warn Count

Relevant Experience
Servers
Refugee gaming
Icefuse CWRP
Alliance Networks
Grand Republic Gaming

Roles
Refugee gaming: Head of Events & Administrator (1 year)
Icefuse CWRP: Gamemaster (2 months)
Alliance Networks: Elite Planner (1 year)
Grand Republic Gaming: Owner & Head Gamemaster (2 years)

QUESTIONNAIRE
The Gamemaster role requires creativity, knowledge, and most of all, vision.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

What is your level of experience with Garry’s Mod construction and tools?
I would say that I have a decent amount of experience with tools, however my visual creations are comparable to a new player to starwars.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster?
The main reason I want to be part of the gamemaster team is to help extend the community. I want to be able to bring stories into play that both jedi and sith can partake in. I want to create story arcs that will leave the community on their toes. I want to make it to where players will enjoy actually getting on the server, knowing they'll have something to do besides farming quests or fighting each other.

Why should the community support your application, and what makes you more qualified than other players?
I believe I should be supported due to the amount of activity I put in. When I'm not at work or taking care of my daughter, I'm on the server teaching new players how to play. I don't base my qualifications off of others, due to everyone having certain skills that they excel at. But if I am accepted, trust me you will get events.

Have you ever assisted in an event on Reborn in the past?
The last time I assisted in an event, was as an actor. This was of course before ownership of reborn was changed. Meaning it was a long time ago.

How well could you adapt to unplanned circumstances in something you have planned?
I believe I could adapt pretty well to new circumstances, as players have minds of their own. They have ideas, and usually think outside of the box. The way I look at it, leave multiple ways to finish an event as new things can and will arise at any point in time.

What interests you most in the Star Wars universe?
Honestly, the factions. The reason I say this is because they have different teachings, and look at things differently. But if you compare them to each other, they usually are looking for the same things just a different way of achieving them.

Now, taking what most interests you, craft a high-quality multi-part storyline (with characters, branches, anything that you see fit) that you could create multiple events from.
A new force user guild has set up planetary camps. Forcing the planetary occupants into camps.
The guild under leadership from Exiled Darth Montox and his wife the Exiled Master Quin Tavirk have begun their planetary campaign.

The campaign has consisted of bombing of villages, hospitals, and resources. Burning woman and children alive, and brutally enslaving the wookie males. In attempts to make them their warriors & slaves.

This campaign has been going on for 3 months, only now has the distress signal been sent as a small rebellion has formed.
The distress signal has a message: "Users of light & dark we call for your aid, we are under brutal siege and cannot hold on much longer"

Choices:
The jedi & sith may choose how to act, and choose to work together or against each other.
If the sith decide to work against the jedi, they will be the force that assists the guild leaders meaning there will be no npcs spawned.
If the sith work with the jedi, the guild will have npcs and 4 different bosses to fight. Recommendation to split up.

This story will consist on clearing each campaign before meeting the guild leaders. In this arc whichever faction has performed the best may vote on the outcome of the two leaders. Once it has been completed, whichever faction has chosen the outcome of the two. Will choose the outcome for the planet.

Jedi Choices:
Planetary Relief Mission: Delivers supplies to the villages daily with passive RP (Sith can attack)
Conquest of peace: Destroying remnants of the guild and freeing citizens of the planet. (Sith can attack, and take citizens as slaves)
Planetary liberation.

Sith Choices:
Conquest of convergence: Taking over camps and building onto it.
Conquest of destruction: Destroy villages, pillage loot and more.
Planetary liberation.

Each faction will get a reward after each campaign, meaning everyone that has participated gets 1 lootbox and 10,000 credits. My recommendation is to do the rewards on each factions respective home planet. Meaning one person spawning for sith, the other spawning for jedi.

If your application is accepted, you will be required to start a multi-event storyline as part of your trial. It is recommended that this be the first draft of that storyline.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Gamemasters.

Klark Horizon | Will

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, Klark Horizon, have permission from [Senior GM+] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.

Klark Horizon | Will

NOTE - Gamemasters are not administrative staff. Gamemasters should not use their powers for anything besides their events, unless instructed otherwise by an Admin+.

Last edited:

Lukir

VIP
I like this guy, he seems pretty chill and from what I've seen he would make a good addition to the team.
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.