Koba's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pallox

VIP
you were definitely a massive cunt, also most people in this world couldn't really give any shits if you think yourself as a deer or and lgbtqfstacasr+ community member. However once you start using who you think you are as a way to get around punishment or to simply get anyone who even talks about your "sexuality" in trouble is where you cross the line.

I probably made no sense there but still you are a cunt so -1

ShadeKoba

You wanted screenies, there you go. Added a little more juice of shep's toxicity for you, too. I think the rest of the comments in this thread are proof enough how far this community has fallen. I really do miss when Reborn was good. Back when we all just raided back and forth and focused on the intricacies of hitboxes and dueling tactics. After countless toxic acts from staff, it feels like all of the happiness has been sucked out of this place. All that's left is bitterness and deplorable choices. I really do wish I could play here and enjoy this community again, but you're proving reasons for no one to play here at all.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

Pallox

VIP
You wanted screenies, there you go. Added a little more juice of shep's toxicity for you, too. I think the rest of the comments in this thread are proof enough how far this community has fallen. I really do miss when Reborn was good. Back when we all just raided back and forth and focused on the intricacies of hitboxes and dueling tactics. After countless toxic acts from staff, it feels like all of the happiness has been sucked out of this place. All that's left is bitterness and deplorable choices. I really do wish I could play here and enjoy this community again, but you're proving reasons for no one to play here at all.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG
I think most people can agree that Shepard can be a prick sometimes, but Shepard doesn’t play on the server so it isn’t like it matters unless u are going out of your way to talk to him. You on the other hand do play on the server and we will eventually get forced into interactions with you, read the rest of the comments, no one wants you here and no one wants to hear you complain so do us all a favor and fuck off

I have literally NEVER heard of this irrelevant cunt and he's saying I joined his server to steal his dialogue from a shitty darkrp server. I joined it once months ago he had a default gmod hud, default alcs skill trees, literally cannot do anything other than copy paste, grow a pair and own up to how many brain cells you ACTUALLY have. Stop being a cocky motherfucker 24/7
twitch.tv/anzati105/12/2020
so

[9:51 PM]
why do you think we're copying your quests when we're literally using default quests modified?

dankrabbit05/12/2020
bruh you are the most toxic and hilariously incapable dev I have ever met on gmod

dont try to frame people for something thats literally on the gmodstore that anyone can purchase at anytime

dankrabbit05/12/2020
bruh it's not the quest system and you know it xD

what did we steal then huh?

dankrabbit05/12/2020
you sneak on my server and steal our dialogue and quest concepts bc you can't even muster the creativity to even write a line of speech lmao

sneak on your server? I dont even know what the fuck your server is named

dankrabbit05/12/2020
yeah ok bud
redownload the addon you braindead baboon and look at the default code
dankrabbit05/12/2020
you were talking so much shit before about how shit my server is as if you've played it, but now when it's convenient you've never been on my server?
[9:54 PM]
kys bud
dialogue != code
what the fuck is your server name?
join the teamspeak
dankrabbit05/12/2020
who the fuck uses teamspeak? xD
communities that have more than 5 players that can afford something more than a shitty free discord server lmao
dankrabbit05/12/2020
im not talking to you dude, you've literally only ever been a dick to me since we met
I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU GOD DAMM
dankrabbit05/12/2020
discord > teamspeak

dankrabbit bitching that we "copied default addon code" < permaban for a community owner of a dead server

dankrabbit05/12/2020
lol as I told shep, my server's consistently been more active than reborn ever was when you made those shit maps for him or while he was sucking off cedi xD

whats your server name?
dankrabbit05/12/2020
you know who I am
i dont have a fucking clue who you are
[9:57 PM]
holy shit
dankrabbit05/12/2020
why dont you scroll up and think about it buddy
[9:57 PM]
you must have stolen that dialogue a long time ago xD
god you're so fucking beyond braindead
[9:58 PM]
Attachment file type: code

sv_default4.lua
3.01 KB

sv_default5.lua
2.23 KB

sv_default6.lua
2.40 KB

sv_default7.lua
2.83 KB

sv_default1.lua
5.26 KB

sv_default2.lua
2.50 KB

sv_default3.lua
2.59 KB

dankrabbit05/12/2020
says the one who leaves visible planet guts in the sky of tatooine

have fun with lumberjackRP bud

have fun with deadserverRP bud

then he blocked me

Sigma

Yikes after reading all of this I've realized it's you that started all of the toxicity in both of those conversations with both Shepard and Anzati. If you're going to act like that then I don't want to have to interact with you on the server cause you're just gonna do the same shit.

-1 literally no reason to try to appeal this ban, you were being a massive dick to both anzati and shepard, no one wants you here

Eros

Back When Reborn Was Good
VIP
DENIED

As the other replies have said, the ban seems to have been deserved and you don't seem to have calmed down even after the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.