Kody's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF APPLICATION
Please copy the entire form below and make a new thread in this section with all of the fields correctly filled out.
Failure to correctly fill out this form within 24 hours of posting your application will result in your application automatically being denied.

QUALIFICATIONS
Steam Name: mfergie1997
Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:183656241
Ingame Name(s) - Master Kody Shan Pk'd / Lord Mack / Tasiele Shan / Rp [Fallen Jedi Da' Kell] and many others I switch to when needed for roleplay
Server Playtime - 5 Weeks
Garry’s Mod Playtime - 1225 Hours in a little more than a month on this new account
Warn Count - 0
Age - 20 July, 1, 2001 Live on my own with my wife, working as a freelance programmer gives me an abundant amount of time to follow my passions.

Relevant Experience
Servers - I have been owner and staff of game servers that aren’t around anymore in games like Ark: Survival Evolved (Mystic Ark), Minecraft (Multiple Don't remember the names) , and DayZ (Owned and managed a successful server called 420 Survival). However I believe with my past leadership in previous staff arrangements, skills with Rp, Knowledge of Star Wars Lore, professional demeanor, and dedication to my work I would make a great fit as a Staff Member for the Reborn JvS RP Server.

Positions - Owner and Staff of other games servers, Discord Owner and Admin

Responsibilities - Was responsible for custom coding and script for the servers I ran and staffed on, Always maintaining a level head when on duty or in a sit solving an issue or problem. Keeps up to date with rules, protocols and procedures never taking shortcuts. My personal responsibility was to care for the community I served and I loved serving them.

Leave blank or put N/A if you have no previous administrative experience.

QUESTIONNAIRE
A position on the Administrative Team requires patience, responsibility, and a level head.
Answer these questions as best you can to demonstrate these attributes.
Minimum effort will not be tolerated.

Why should the community support your application?
The community should support my application because I am almost always available 24/7 through Discord at the very least. I believe I have the professionalism to serve my community properly knowing all the Rules and following procedure and protocol to a tee. Also I know I would be a beneficial member of the staff team because of my activity (I would be able to keep the server alive well into DT hours by training New people and giving their whitelists and items if needed) and dedication to serving a community as I have in the past. Lastly, the community should support my application because I will never be biased in any situation and I will properly follow and enforce the rules and regulations for the betterment of the server at all hours of the day. They should support me because I follow the Reborn Rulebook and Administrative guidelines as a staff member is supposed to and show the proper affinity in server knowledge.

What makes you more qualified than other players?
The things that make me more qualified than other players include but are not limited to, my activity and sheer volume of time spent on the server and passion to continue doing so. I have an unbiased professional demeanor and follow every procedure and protocol exactly by the book at all hours of the day. And also, my willingness to serve a community never falters and the care I give my work and community while making sure the community feels properly represented and heard.

What are your primary focuses in successfully handling an administrative situation?
My primary focuses when handling an administrative situation are to maintain order and the rulebook calming everyone down. defusing the situation before gathering all claims and evidence brought forth hearing both sides of the story maintaining complete and utter unbiased neutrality. Another primary focus would be to take feedback and hold others accountable according to the rulebook and higher staff.

Why did you choose this community to serve as staff?

I chose this community to Provide and encourage better roleplay where there is very minimal, enforce rules properly by protocol, provide staff during later hours or hours when no staff is online to keep the server populating smoothly, and to help provide neutrality and unbiased service. I also chose this community to strengthen our staff's following of The Reborn Rulebook and Administrative Guidelines and follow their protocol by the book. Lastly, I would easily be able to exceed the required staff biweekly uptime activity of 30 hours.

USER-ADMINISTRATIVE AGREEMENT
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I have read and fully understand all of requirements and expectations placed on our staff members, including, but not limited to:
Suspension/demotion due to inactivity, abuse, or neglect of the responsibilities placed on Administrative staff.
[Kody]

USER PERMISSION CLAUSE
By signing my name in the box provided below, I hereby state that I, [Kody], have permission from [Nabe and Ronnie Revan] to make my application, either via forum private message, steam, or in-game.
I also acknowledge that if I am lying about my permission, that I will be denied the right to apply for any Reborn staff position in the future.
[Kody]

Equin

-1 Respectable member of the community, you just need to work on a few things such as blowing up over nothing and not being able to drop the subject. I like you Kody although you have been a bit difficult sometimes and can be pretty rude sometimes ooc.

Lukir

VIP
I could bring up some biased opinions, similarly to what you did when you changed your support on my application before, based on some silly minimal dispute, but I'm not 16 anymore so I'll keep it professional

I'm not sure how well-acquainted you are with the server. I mean hell you /RP ALOT, which is great, you're an active community member which is great, often seeing you help keep other players busy when there's nothing else going on. But I think you need to get out into the server some more. Most players are running around Tat, going on missions, experiencing the rest of the players, and putting themselves into different situations each day just by screwing around having fun with the homies of the community, fighting people. getting captured, etc. I was on the server almost every day for a while. and you were never anywhere but your home planet, arranging roleplay scenarios. doing organization stuff, or just being AFK. Honestly Applications should (And I thought they used to) have a cooldown period between reapplying.

But on another note aside from inexperience with server rules, you don't really give off Staff vibes homie. Given the experiences I've had with you so far, I'm surprised you even applied for Staff.

In this clip we were having a random discussion about something when you started force healing me, and also spam ticking me with your saber. This was obviously a bug, which as soon as I saw it I said to you I was happy we were able to stumble upon that, cuz I know for a fact someone would abuse that in the future, as easily as body blocking a doorway, force healing just to spam an oncoming enemy with tons of undeserving damage. For some reason you didn't believe it was a bug? But if we were to keep that in, what prevents us from just removing the option to do swinging animations? Lets just go back to crab fighting then amirite? Anyway, you completely overreacted, and yeah I made some silly noises but at least I didn't RDM somebody on my own faction during uptime. Just sayin' 🤷‍♂️

Nabe

It is what it is
Founder
I think you'd be better suited to GMs, but for sake of consistency, +4

Deku

VIP
Neutral
I have to agree with Nabe here I think you would be better suited for a Gamemaster Position since you are one of the few players on the server that know how to RP

Ronnie

Owner
| DENIED |
The community and staff team has concerns about your conduct, and don't feel like you would make a good staff member.
However, you will make a good Gamemaster, and your Gamemaster application is accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.