Not open for further replies.

Koint

Steam Name and In-Game Name: Koint - Gray Koint FranXX
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:202494168
Server: JvS
Banning Staff: Dragon Zei
Reason for Ban: Scripting - Bhop Script
Ban Time: Perma Ban

What did you do?: I will admit that i was using bhop scripts, i was bhoping on the outskirts of tat out of RP. I was bhoping just for fun as i was in a discord call with my friends, i was not interacting with any other players and was completely out of RP. While using the bhop script I was using the climb swep to give myself alot of extra speed to basically fly around Tat Canyons and sand crawler and Jabbas Palace.

Why you should be unbanned: I take full Responsibility for my actions and i am not asking for the ban to be completely removed, i just dont think that Bhop Scripting is a serious enough reason to be perma banned. I am asking for a 1-2 Week ban instead of a full Perma ban, I still need some time to reflect on my actions. I have played on the server for almost 2 years now with alot of friends that i have made exclusively through the server. I obviously will not be using any scripts on the server, which i should have done in the first place. I dont want to loose all the fun i had with the community over a stupid decision i made to have some fun bhoping around the map. Well there isnt much more i have to say about the matter except i hope you take my Ban appeal into consideration.

If my Ban Appeal does not get accepted here is my will

Okami - Leadership of the franXX and my custom crystals
Luxz - My theo hilt and Kingsblade

FranXX Family - my 18 Mil to be evenly distributed among the family

Rightpop

Neutral, The ban should not fully be removed and you deserve a second chance imo but boho scripting still breaking the rules

Hannah

+1 koint would never use scripts to make themselves get an advantage against other players and he wasn't hurting anyone.

you said you wearnt scripting
then you said you were using ahk scripts (WHICH DONT WORK ON GMOD)
then now you admit to fully using bhop scripts "I will admit that i was using bhop scripts"
Also heres a pretty cute video.
Ignore my esp, I had to turn it on because @Spectre8105 literally lost you cause you were going so fast IN NOCLIP and cloaked.
You were probably esping but I had no way of proving that. You played bounty hunter, went to korriban, switched off the job, switched back on, and straight b-lined it to an afk guy in the lower temple then killing him within 3 seconds with the pistol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TgQmtlJpw4
Also at the end of the video, I tried using your script to show that it doesnt work.

Reactions: Tyr

Koint

you said you wearnt scripting
then you said you were using ahk scripts (WHICH DONT WORK ON GMOD)
then now you admit to fully using bhop scripts "I will admit that i was using bhop scripts"
Also heres a pretty cute video.
Ignore my esp, I had to turn it on because @Spectre8105 literally lost you cause you were going so fast IN NOCLIP and cloaked.
You were probably esping but I had no way of proving that. You played bounty hunter, went to korriban, switched off the job, switched back on, and straight b-lined it to an afk guy in the lower temple then killing him within 3 seconds with the pistol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TgQmtlJpw4
Also at the end of the video, I tried using your script to show that it doesnt work.
Well in the end i am admitting to using a bhop script, I switched to AFK so i could get rid of the bounty i had cause they were AFK in the CC and then back to BH to grab a new bounty. and me b-lining to the jedi in the lower temple was because i asked a friend in discord where he was and he told me VG bunks, and its not hard to shoot sombody in the head who is AFK and not moving.

Hannibal

I personally believe that koint wasn't doing this to harm anyone and was simply having fun, with that being said it is still against the rules to use any kind of script... Honestly, I'm going to +1 this but make it like he wants a 1 - 2-week ban with staff heavily spectating him and possibly put him on a "Watch List".

Status
Not open for further replies.